Crazy Concept - We have to kick you out because you dared to leave!

by AK - Jeff 24 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

How ludicrous is that witness idea? Wifey and I have been out for well over two years - and had 'faded' some months before that. Not a single 'shepherd' of the flock has given a flying shit. Now they want to 'meet with me' to basically kick me out for daring to leave.

Don't they understand the concept of 'I'm already gone'?

I can't believe that for 4 decades of my life I thought this imbicilic thinking was correct. Sure glad I got my head out of the ass they still have thiers up.

Jeff

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Sure glad I got my head out of the ass they still have thiers up.

Jeff

Ha Ha, good one jeff!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

NO! Don't you understand their need to be the big frog in a small puddle??? They must be in control! They must tell you to fuck off, not the other way around!

W

• kls
    kls

Is rather odd that they want to meet you are all this time , really , what is the point. I have been out over 25 years and have never been asked to come back or even been asked to have a meet with the idiot elders .

Maybe i am df'd and was i never told but i really could care less.

Yes AK, they are some real sick ones they are .

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Gotta keep things in order or you might come back one day.

You DO have a recorder, right_

• Jourles
    Jourles

I wonder if having your picture up on the web from the Chicago meetup helped facilitate your little "meeting." Don't be surprised if they come armed with printouts of your participation here. It's happened before....*cough cough*

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

The misunderstanding is universal among elders. I had some stop by a few weeks ago about some comments that I had supposedly made several months ago. I hadnt been to a meeting for months before those supposed comments even.

They said that they needed to keep the congregation clean... Guess they hadnt noticed I hadnt attended their congregation for 9 months or so.

Hmm.. Then again, maybe it was some sort of weird way to invite me to a hall cleaning. Who knows?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I wonder if having your picture up on the web from the Chicago meetup helped facilitate your little "meeting." Don't be surprised if they come armed with printouts of your participation here. It's happened before....*cough cough*

Jourles - was that you that talked me into that? Hmmmmmm. Could be - I have thought of that. But I doubt I am high profile enough for them to work that hard at finding me out. But who knows. Yep that would do it for sure. They would have me. BTW - interested in coming down for a BBQ this summer if we arrange it? Pm me. Jeff

• Jourles
    Jourles
    BTW - interested in coming down for a BBQ this summer if we arrange it?

It'll depend on the dates. I just got my bike yesterday and have been cruising around town. I might need to break it in a little on an extended trip! But Jourles loves bbq. <--- that's not me sticking my tongue out at you, it's the closest emoticon for *drooling*

• blondie
    blondie

ARTIST: The Eagles TITLE: Already Gone Lyrics and Chords Well, I heard some people talkin' just the other day And they said you were gonna put me on a shelf But let me tell you I got some news for you and you soon find out it's true And then you'll have to eat your lunch all by yourself / G D C - / / / / 'Cause {Refrain} I'm already gone And I'm feelin' strong I will sing this victory song Woo-hoo-hoo-o, my my, woo-hoo-hoo-o The letter that you wrote me made me stop and wonder why But I guess you felt like you had to set things right Just remember this, my girl, when you look up in the sky You can see the stars and still not see the light, that's right And {Refrain} Though I know it wasn't you who held me down Heaven knows it wasn't you who set me free So oftentimes it happens that we live our lives in chains And we never even know we have the key {As Refrain} But me, I'm already gone And I'm feelin' strong I will sing, I will sing this victory song 'Cause I'm already gone Yes, I'm already gone And I'm feelin' strong I will sing this victory song 'Cause I'm already gone / C G F - / / / / Yes, I'm already gone Already gone alright Already gone Already gone 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit