Bonsai Kittens ... have you heard about this?

by free2beme 18 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

Has anyone ever heard of the practice of Bonsai Kittens. It is where you put a kitten in a bottle, and put a tub inside it to discard waste and another in it's mouth to feed it. You then display it, kind of like a decoration. As it grows, it will form to the bottle you put it in. It is a ancient form of animal art and mutilation.

I was so mad, when I heard about this today at work and I got on the internet to research this and hopefully express my anger at something so wrong. Then I found this link ...

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/bonsai.asp

... and was happy it was fake. Apparently, some people have a sick sense of humor. If you have ever heard of this, rest assured it is not real.

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

Everyone on the internet eventually gets caught up in the site. Its one of the oldest tricks in the book. Some people even made petitions trying to get the website down.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I can't believe you fell for that one!!! ROFLMAO!!! Thanks for sharing...I've got tears streaming down my face!!!

Swalker

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Well I fell for it a few months ago! I was outraged and mad and I used LOTS OF CAPS!!!lol People are sick enough to do something like that...but I'm just releived it isn't a real site.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Ha Ha!

Course if we can see through the baloney of the WTBS it´s unlikely that we are prime urban myth material.

• unclebruce
  • bikerchic
    bikerchic

That is just so sick! I won't go to the web site just hearing about it makes me ill.

Sorry I looked at this thread.

Seriously some times silence is golden this is one of those times.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Those of you who fell for it, you ought to try and figure out exactly why you fell for it. Because truly, if you'll fall for this, you are in danger of falling for anything. Anything.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

lt's a disgusting practice - I'm emailing the Japanese embassy!

alt

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Those of you who fell for it, you ought to try and figure out exactly why you fell for it. Because truly, if you'll fall for this, you are in danger of falling for anything. Anything

pppphhht! ...Very silly logic fallacy SixofNine - I never 'fell for it' but that doesn't mean others have 'fallen' for anything other than speed reading.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit