How many were baptized in your area, last assembly?

by brandnew 41 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew

If you consider the number of df'd persons, to the amount of newly baptized........it just doesnt add up. NO GROWTH !!

Yet, headquarters constantly saying they need more places of worship. I cant see how.

• user100
    user100
    we had exactly 1 out of the about 1300 in attendance! that was the first time i saw that. it was atleast 2 or 3 in the past..
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    So my question......why the need for 500 full size kingdumb halls?..for who.?......Im thinkin resale.
  • blondie
    blondie
    brandnew, did you change your avatar. The other one confused me since I have associated it with Outlaw for so many years.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    @Blondie.....yes i did.....went from happy doggie....to mad puppy....; )
  • millie210
    millie210

From what we are all posting, it looks like a whole lot less than what the Society is reporting.

How can this be?

• brandnew
    brandnew

@Millie210.......

THE LIE

• brandnew
    brandnew
    @STARTREKANGEL.... ive always wondered, now that we have to bring our own grubb......electricity, is very expensive on one day assembly day.....isnt it.....???? Watchtower are money hungry , con artists.
  • millie210
    millie210

i agree it doesnt line up brandnew but they must have a "story" I am wondering what it is?

What I always thought before I began my recent fade is that the growth was "somewhere else".

That worked to keep me complacent. But reading here I see we are posting from all over and getting the almost exactly same results.

How do they hide that? Or do they even have to? Maybe everyone just assumes what I did?

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Exactly why i started this post Millie210...... this site is worldwide......and the numbers dont match up. The gb think that jw's wont get hip to them, but little by little they are getting exposed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit