How many were baptized in your area, last assembly?

by brandnew 41 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

We recently had a SAD where NO ONE was baptized. (Speaker gave talk anyway as a "reminder" to audience.

Another CA where only ONE (born in about 13yo) was baptized.

Midwest USA.

But Brothers & Sisters, we need 5,000 new Kingdom Halls because of the phenomenal growth we are experiencing thanks to the fact that Jehovah is blessing our efforts.

Yeah, right!

Doc

• antes8080
    antes8080
    we had are both CA one had 0 and the other 3 all born ins
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    La Feria, Texas. Two weeks ago. Was not paying all that much attention but for sure less than 10 (guaranteed or your money back), including a couple of kids. Total cost for that one day assembly, about 2000 people in attendance... $8,500. Two hours before closing time the financial statement said we had a deficit of $6,900
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

1400 odd people ("odd" being the word)

6 baptised.

5 born-in kids below 16ish...

1 person who can only be described as "low hanging fruit" with "a challenging personality and set of circumstances" who was obviously drawn in by the hope of a "perfect future"

• brandnew
    brandnew
    MY POINT EXACTLY ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! WHY THE NEED FOR NEW KINGDUMB HALLS ?????? ITS BULLSHIT ! !
  • brandnew
    brandnew

And every single one of the born ins looks like this b4 gettin dunked ! !

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro
    Recently in Richmond... 1000 in attendance, 7 dunked... all looked like born ins
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    I see no growth, thus no reason for new kingdumb halls. Those 7 old men making up the g b, know what they're up to. First the money grab, then sales of the old k.h's......all about the money.
  • WhaleDisease
    WhaleDisease
    North Carolina 500-1000 rough estimate, little over 5 baptized. Very sure all born ins and one was my younger brother.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Welcome to the forum WhaleDisease.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit