Share the Wealth on April 12th! Watchtower Takes Notice!!

by Severus 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I have to admit I've always wanted to be able to print my own money. This isn't exactly what I had in mind, but it's almost as good.

W

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I think that in adition to using this "money" campaign, those of us that are out, ie. not fading or faded, should write letters to the editor explaining what the JWs are doing, and how they protect pedophiles! Try to get it out to the local papers.

• KW13
    KW13

What i like is the people from different nations having the same Watchtower Cheques. The watchtower wouldnt take note if it was all one Kingdom Hall but the fact its Global shows unity between us that are said to be confused!

Lets hope we help someone.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Share the Wealth on April 12th!

• sf
    sf

Share your wealth! Of Knowledge!

sKally

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    What i like is the people from different nations having the same Watchtower Cheques. The watchtower wouldnt take note if it was all one Kingdom Hall but the fact its Global shows unity between us that are said to be confused!

KW, that's twice I've had to quote you in this one thread! I like your style!!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I never put money in the box. If I go near the box people will wonder what is going on. I am sure I would get caught if I did that.

I think there may be a rash of disfellowshipings in the congregations...

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Slimboyfat---

If you are afraid to be discovered, just fold a one dollar bill in two and put the check inside. Make sure you have a few people seeing that you have indeed put money in there.

Note-that will only work if you can manage to donate 1$ to them without puking all over the box in rightful protest.

• Severus
    Severus

Google Watchtower Money

Third on the list!!

Google WT Money

Number 2 spot!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Received via email-

I like them alot..... since there are so many witnesses from Canada, UK and Australia too I think it would be great to do an example or two in Pounds as well as Canadian $ and Australian $ as it will boggle them more.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit