Share the Wealth on April 12th! Watchtower Takes Notice!!

by Severus 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• undercover
    undercover
    Never before has a coordinated campaign against the Watchtower Society garnered more attention or exposure.

So this is bigger than Silent Lambs? When's the Dateline episode? When does the Time magazine arcticle come out?

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I LOVE IT! My WT money is cut up, folded and ready to go!!!!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey undercover grump - what silent lambs? what dateline? who reads disgruntled religion in time? sounds depressing and boring as rat shit - (retorical questions - no correspondence please). I'm seriously thinking about shaving the beard and going undercover myself tommorrow.

:::

This watchtower cash is a grass roots thing - fun for the whole family

last one back with a memorial photo/story is a rotton egg!

unclebruce

To the door knockers: No one is saying this will bring the tower down or change anything (any more than the silent lambs thing did). As Gary Busselman said the other day "Most are JW's because they WANT to be JW's."

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Yes, I'll share the wealth on this special day!!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

RandyTV.com cool site

Watchtower Money for protest and awareness original page up

• Severus
    Severus
    So this is bigger than Silent Lambs? When's the Dateline episode? When does the Time magazine arcticle come out?

Undercover: The Dateline child abuse and Silent Lambs exposure is not meant to be diminshed by this Memorial Campaign.

However, nothing quite like this has been done before. Grass roots, thousands of sources from around the world making small statements--an anonymous cry that will not be ignored.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

And on their "most sacred" day of the year. More of an affront than at conventions.

Sacred my arse! A boring maudlin affair that has overtones of a funeral in an overcrowded stuffy hall without the joy of salvation and redemption, which is what it's supposed to be about! Something I never could understand.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

At first blush I thought there was little merit in the idea. Now I am beginning to see that it is a good one.

How about distributing this phoney money in the streets close to the hall. People would remember and keep these little tokens and confront the Jdubs when they call perhaps.

Jeff

• KW13
    KW13

Tomorrow now

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Loved V ofr Vendetta!! marched out of the movie wanting to do something to confront the WT...I guess imitating V would put me in trouble, but the money! Yeah, let's print some money!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit