The rudeness of people

by greendawn 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KW13
    KW13

Get your own crunchie bar...this is MINE. M-I-N-E

• serendipity
    serendipity

I dislike when people are talking loudly on cell phones in planes or theaters or constrained spaces, especially bathrooms. And cars.

I think it's rude not to hold doors open for people who are struggling with packages or babies, etc.

And don't get me started on rude drivers....

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    I think it's rude not to hold doors open for people who are struggling with packages or babies, etc.

I always do this but it really gets me when you dont even get a thanks for doing so

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

It's rude to park in a handicapped parking space when you're not handicapped. happened last week at the local burrito shop -- I parked next to this car in a non-handicapped space and as I was getting out of my car noticed that the interior of the other car was a filthy mess, plus it had all of these stuffed animals in the back window. I tok a closer look and what do you know? the backseat was strewn with jw literature. went inside and looked around and immediately spotted two women wearing "modest attire" and looking every bit the jw pioneers. sat near them and then watched as they left the restaurant and yep, you guessed it...got into that car. both walking upright with no visible handicap.

• Woofer
    Woofer

I work out at the YMCA three times a week and I cannot stand it when people come in, sit down on a piece of equipment and then proceed to have a 10-15 minute conversation with someone. If you want to talk, get up off the equipment so that someone else can use it.

I also hate it when I'm next to someone on the eliptical machine and they are yacking on their cell phone. There is a "no cell phone" rule in the fitness center but none of the instructors seem to enforce the rule.

Ok, that felt good to vent!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh so many things.... I love threads like this!

I work on a helpdesk. If you want things done you call us or email us. One guy near us insists on coming to us instead and jumping the queue. Then he stands so close. I used to ask him to step back but now I tell him to go back to his desk and email us or call us. I explained it is not fair to our other clients who follow the correct procedure and are kept waiting because he won't. He won't talk to me now. HURRAH!

I think its rude when people tailgate me. Strange thing - whenever someone tailgates me my car slows right down. BWAHAHAHA

Also I may be a wee bit silly sometimes but why do people always insist I must be blonde. What is that about?

Or when Uncle Bruce, JH or Ballsy hasn't said hello to me all week and I think they have forgotten me.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey peachy cheeks - my car does that too

Real blondes are cool and very smart - I helped produce two of 'em (the peroxide seeps into the brain of the fakes giving all blondes a bad name).

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Those blue headlights that are on a lot of upscale cars. Frikkin' things are blinding. Rude!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I hate it when the speed limit is 40 mph and everyone around is going 20 and there is no way to pass them...you just have to sit and suffer and be late to work.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Dan! That was ME that just blinded you in my new Volvo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit