David Willis

by Junction-Guy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

Bravo!!

I bet you feel better now that we know who you really are.

Does this mean that we can be seen in public with you without our Phantom of the Opera masks on now?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Congradulations Dave....

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Good for you! It's better to be yourself, than live the Watchtower lie. You have chosen the better part.

• luna2
    luna2

Go, Dave! Good for you!

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

David, I am so proud of you. i am happy that you don't blame me for our marriage. Even though i have some faults as well. That cult has turned a sweet person into a bitter person and i am not talking about you Dave. i am talking about me. And I wasn't raised in it or had no part of it until i met you. Like my grandmother has told me for years and still holds true today you should always live today as it was your last. If need to be David I will stand next to you when you confront your father. i just couldn't stay in a marriage that had false hope and feelings. Granted i do love you but not the way you need to be loved. I know you will find someone who will make you happy and will marry her for all the right reasons not for the wrong reasons like we did.

So this will be my last post on these boards. I wish you all the best in recovering and moving on with your life.

Good Luck to everyone! Remember there is still children out there who are being infected with this cult!

Amanda Johnson-Willis

soon to be ex wife of David Willis

• Fleur
    Fleur

Proud of you, David.

I hope that someday it'll be safe for me to do the brave thing you just did. Perhaps when my child is grown, it'll be safe then. Til then, or necessity, I remain in the shadows...but admire you for your courage.

hugs

essie

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

((((Amanda)))) What a sweet post. Thank you.

lisa

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Cheers mate

Junction guy's PICKET SLIDESHOW

• JAVA
    JAVA

It's never easy moving from one setting to another, even if it's the best for one or both in a relationship. I'm sorry the marriage didn't work out. Many of us have experienced the hardship of a marriage breaking up and moving on. My best to both of you.

I posted a few pictures of our Dayton Meet-Up on that thread, if any are interested. David liked the WT-Funny Money that was passed out, and I'll post that picture here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit