Anyone can give a quick overview of Circuit Assembly?

by stillAwitness 22 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

All these reminders are bringing back painful but now laughable memories. Why in the heck did we sit thru all that poop all those years?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LMAO at Mary! a wonderful overview - thankyou.

• inquirer
    inquirer

free2beme
    Just say these things ...

CANNED ANSWER

They really focused on putting Jehovah first and that we need to not grow cold and weak in these last days. There was some experiences on people who have had some troubles, but put Jehovah first and trusted in him and things are getting better. They pointed out that people will hate us one day, and pulling free of nonbelievers now will keep us evenly yoked in the end days to carry on threw it. Also they mentioned how it is key to remember prayer and not be fooled by Satan's world of faults information, in forms like the internet that is full of Satan is trying to pull you away. They even had a couple mention how overuse of the internet, nearly ruined their marriage and more important, their relationship with Jehovah. Overall, it was very encouraging and sister such and such is pregnant now and remember that little boy "place name here" he is a ministerial servant now and engaged to be married.

Sorry, spent a long time behind the Witness bars.

______

LOL That's what I like about this board!!!! :D It's amazing how people can tell you what's going on in JW world and we don't even have to attend to find out! SOMEONE WILL JUST POST IT HERE! Incredible!

About you being behind bars -- YOU ARE FREE2BEME NOW! :D

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol...

"School of Gilead and The Richard Simmons Work-Out"

• slugga
    slugga

Actually, you may want to check with Richie Rich.......the poor kid still has to go I think...........

Didn't they have a public stoning on the platform for him this year?

lol

• Woofer
    Woofer

Mary . .too funny!!!

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

My daughter said the last circuit assembly they attended (last spring I think), didn't have anyone "sit down front" for the baptism. Caught everyone off guard and they had to give another talk. Suppose they'll start taking a congregation "head count" for baptismees so that doesn't happen again. It seems when we were going 4+ years ago, most that were baptised were young (growing up as a JW) and once in a while someone older, from the "field".

Little Bo Peep

• Mary
    Mary
    Slugga asked: Didn't they have a public stoning on the platform for him this year?

Last time I heard, poor Richie was PIONEERING this month!! Poor kid!

• Honesty
    Honesty

lol @ Mary.

I just spoke to my dad, as it was their assembly today. Apparently only TWO people got baptized today. And guess what? Both were born into the "Truth"----they weren't converts. Gee, that's got to seem real encouraging to the 1,000 + that have spent tens of thousands of hours out in Service eh?

That does it. I'm going back. Joe Hoba's spirit has to be actively supplying 200 Kv of current to his organization and this proves it. Why else would he be shutting the door to the spiritual ark. The Big A has gotta be juuuuust arrrroouuund theee corrrrrner.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

1000 people working for a third of a year (three conventions per year) to bring in two people means that they spent 167 years worth of preaching activity to bring in a singe person.

Yup... the WTS is in serious trouble!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit