Live like you were diein'

by startingover 12 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I must travel everywhere.

• anewme
    anewme

Yeah I like that song alot too! I remember one day I was driving along and all the chemistry was right and I was belting out the lyrics like an American Idol in my car. Ha!
    As a witness I was ready to go any day......hey take it, you can have it, its yours, I dont want it!

But now that I am recovered so much more from my JW experience and am newly married to a handsome hunk and feeling joyful and relaxed for the first time in my life...shoot, now I want to do things and go places and have some fun and wonderful times before I go.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate
    (((((((Kate))))))) You take care of yourself ya here! It was great to talk to you today I swear I could talk to you for hours!

I have been wanting to APOLOGIZE for the interuptions! There was so much more I wanted to talk about. My son left with a wad and a smile! We had had such a great day with him and his cousin. We walked around Pioneertown Preserve and Adam the cousin (city boy) was quite enchanted!

Everytime I go to Watercanyon I'll be thinking of you Dear Sistah! My son played there too! Open Mic night. We have so much in common.

{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}~Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit