I'm glad the board came back !!!!

by JH 27 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I thought that it was hacked and my 10,000 posts all gone.

Glad to see it back up

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm glad it's back too - and I'm sure my workmates are glad that I am now quietly back in my office and out of their collective faces.

W

• Emma
    Emma

Just shows me how dependent I am on it; my little fixes throughout the day...

• lilybird
    lilybird

I was wondering if those newbies that started that thread this morning were also hackers.. I couldn't get in thru my old link though.. I had a thread of a poster that I wanted to read again bookmarked.. and it worked that way..

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Me 2!

Josie

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Whoo Hoo I - it's not a Watchtower demon in my computer - self interest unc

Whoo Hoo II - now I can check out sickoflies secret tapes nyaa aa aarr

• greendawn
    greendawn

The same ideas went through my mind, were those newbies devious hackers in disguise and did they manage to cause any damage? But fortunately the forum is back.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day greendawn,

It can happen - a Sydney 'Vampireman' once got angry and wiped the old H20 forum off line for 24 hours.

cheers, unclebruce

• banished1
    banished1

Oh boy! I got an email this morning from a JW out of the blue and then I couldnt get on this site! Yikes! Right now I am writing from the local library like a kid hiding her emails from her parents!

So it was all a problem at the site and not some JW geek's trick?

I will believe it when I get home!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Hi Bruce, you are more of a techie so I want to ask, is it possible for a malicious hacker to permanently damage the data on this site to erase the old posts stored here etc?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit