I'm glad the board came back !!!!

by JH 27 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LOL at banished1 - lookout the library nazi is sneeking up behind you!

unclebruce who has had jw's approach while online at libraries

===

Hey greendawn, just because slugga showed me how to post pics does not mean I'm a computer techo (i can plug it in and find my way here is about it lol). I have no idea about the way things work behind the scenes here but only hope that if JWD crashes simon can get it back up and running. I've been surfing other places this night and JWD is wonderful.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I spent some time learning how to use adobe photoshop while the forum was down, and I was amazed at how nice artistic things one can produce from rather plain photos by playing around with it.

• KW13
    KW13

lol, i kept trying to get on and use it...thank you for not disappearing!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

don't fret KW I won't disappear rest asured this website is fully pimped, jolly rogered and rear'n to go (ah young people talk lol)

==

that's goodnews greendawn - The more skills we learn the better. I've been mucking about with free software for brochures, photos and web building but have had all sorts of problems with losing formating etc.. I better go out and buy publisher, photoshop and frontpage.

• KW13
    KW13

lol, thanks Unc Bruce, i can sleep well now

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yeah don't you worry about a thing, it's all behind us now .

• KW13
    KW13

i dunno what they are smiling about but it must be REALLY good.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

They just spotted the ice cream truck!

• KW13
    KW13

oh look, the paradise.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Was it gone? I noticed it was moving pretty slow this morning so I left it alone. Glad to know that it's back on track then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit