No Natural Affection

by misspeaches 34 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Flying High Now. What a great passage. I love it. I am going to bookmark this page I think. I'd love to show that to the dubbies if they ever bother to question me on my activities.

Uncle Bruce your such a wise chappy. No wonder I enjoy flirting with you.

BikerChic make sure you handle my uncle with TLC!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Help! there's a mad woman after me on a bike! ....alt

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Better watch out, Bruce, that's one of those speed bikes.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    BikerChic make sure you handle my uncle with TLC!

How else does one handle unclebruce 'cept with TLC?

*wondering how he got that pic of moi?*

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Kate, which are better engines, balloons or playing cards attached with clothespins?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

.. don't worry about that now bikergirl ..peddle faster you nearly got me! unc who likes mad chicks

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Flyin'

Kate, which are better engines, balloons or playing cards attached with clothespins?

Engines are for sissy's, varoooooom unless it's a well dressed Harley. Balloons are for flyin' you should know that. Myself I prefer and have playing cards attached to my spokes so I can make that wannabe Harley sound when I go flyin' by unclebruce, scares the pejeebers outa him every time! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

madbikerchicadee~~~~~

• unclebruce
  • bikerchic
    bikerchic

See he's scared!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

You guys are too much!

I'm cracking up here... Even when I start a serious topic it turns to fluff. If they did some JWD awards I'd win queen of fluff for sure!

Hey Bikerchic. I wanna get myself a bicycle. Don't you think these styles look neat?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit