Best Birthday Present EVER!

by HadEnuf 21 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Well my dear friends...I tried to fix the "empty space" and failed. I tried to get the pic on...I failed. (Though it shows up quite nicely from my topic page)! So...I shall now give up. I'd rather clean toilets than try to post pics on the web. Where's that Brookie when you need her??

mumsy

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Can you really see something after all that empty space Ms. Emu? If you can...yeah...he's my new boy toy. Don't tell the hubster though.

hug...cathy

• Angharad
    Angharad

Fixed it for you Cathy !

Hope you had a good birthday

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    yeah...he's my new boy toy. Don't tell the hubster though

You dirty coo

lol

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Oh my dearest and most wonderful Angharad!! Thank you so much for fixing my sadly screwed up posting. Now you are my second best hero after Richie Rich!

The guy in this pic is Jimmy Newquist...lead singer for Caroline's Spine. My boys band, Tree of Woe, recently opened for them in La Crosse. He produced the boys last album and I think he is the cutest thing ever...after the hubster of course.

Thanks again Angharad!! I am forever grateful.

mumsy

• Es
    Es

Happy birthday....i dont have to say have an awesome time as it looks like you already did.

es

• delilah
    delilah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and your present looks dee-lishous....Hope you had a great day

Dee

• talley
    talley

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHY !!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Happy birthday Cathy!

I think he is the cutest thing ever...after the hubster of course.

I second that!

• luna2
    luna2

Ooooo! Now that's a birthday present! lol

Happy Birthday, HadEnuf!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit