STALKED II

by general 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

What a contrast between what is set out for the retrieval of the "lost sheep", and between what these elders do to ones who have faded today! You would think they would openly embrace you, tell you how much you are missed and how very much they would like to have you back. Of course they wouldn't have allowed so many years to have gone byin the first place, but would of been regularly letting you know how much your missed!! Compare that to the haughty, self righteous, were going to "nail you" attitude!! Thats what they do best! Lie and wait!! You hear nothing, you wait and wait to feel like your shepards will one day come and be that craig thats decribed in the Bible! But what they are really doing is waiting for you to screw up, so they can pounce and get rid of you! They are so...anxious to get rid of those who have left. Instead of finding out why they aren't there anymore! They are anxious to get rid of these ones. They are like little Gustopos running around policing everyone. It never ceases to amaze me as to how much they truely remind me of the Scribes and Pharisees that Jesus despised! It makes you wonder what Jehovah thinks of it all! I think I have a pretty good idea!

L.L.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Is the person willing to meet with a committee, thus admitting accountability to the Christian congregation

That statement in the Flockoff™ book is a real "Catch 22"

If you meet with the elders (JC) they will think they have power over you to DF or not DF as they see fit.

If you REFUSE to meet with the JC...Well...you have an Unrepentant attitude and they just have to DF you..

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

You know it's only a matter of time before they confirm that you're in the military and make moves to get you df'd... so what are you worried about? Of course they have no authority over you now, but they do over your mother, which will affect your relationship with her. If you want to maintain any kind of relationship with her in the future, just focus on that.

The games the elders are going to play aren't really important, but the best way to get to them would be the restraining order. If you're going to do it, now's the time.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Ditto what Sass said. Let the elders play their little games, they can't touch you any more.

More, concentrate on preparing your mom for the firestorm ahead. You might want to look up past posts by Minimus. His mother took a lot of heat from the elders. She was so badly treated she barely attends any more.

• greendawn
    greendawn

They are beginning to sound like the gestapo and their behaviour shows that we are here dealing with a fringe group a cultish organisation. They are not worth considering at all.

• Balsam
    Balsam

General,

Sounds like you need a Baptism Nullification Letter, email me at : [email protected]. The Society has honored some of these and the baptism has been nullified. That will stop the harrassment.

Balsam

• Es
    Es

If you dont live with your mum there is no way they can reprove your mum. God they are unbelievable where do they get off.

es

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    They were also upset with my Mom that she hadn't kept closer tabs on me and how she should have reported me to them because of my dealings with worldy women. According to my mom, the only reason why they aren't going to pubically reprove her is because "they understand that I am prone to fits of rage and that I probably cowed her into silence and no doubt she feared for her saftey..."

Oh my goodness! Its the same all over the world!!! General how old are you? You don't have to give us a specific age but a between this and that age range would be good...

You don't live at home. Your an independent adult yet they still go running to your mummy.

This really grates on my nerves. When I was 29 they went running to my mummy too because I had been seen with a wordly boyfriend. They pretty much gave her the same speil that they gave to your mum. I was so mad and still am so mad about it.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I also laugh at how they think of themselves as FBI or CIA agents and how they get into their little "covert" operations against those that they perceive as "bringing shame upon Jehovah's organization."

When I was accused of 'bringing reproach on Jehovah' for proclaiming the WATCHTOWER's association with the UN, told the ex and two of the elders that the idiots on the Governing Body were the ones 'bringing reproach on Jehovah' and that I was just the messsenger that they were trying to 'spiritually kill' with their DF'ing threats.

Tell the dummies to BACK OFF!!

• Forscher
    Forscher
    So I will take your expressions of thanks and gratitude to some of my good friends ( some of them who are now in ROTC with me) who enlisted in the army right out of High School and saw action over in Iraq...it will mean lot to them..

By all means do so General. Check and see if your state has good anti-stalking laws. The elders made it clear to your mother that they intend to stalk you. If your state does have those laws and you spot any of the elders doing that, you may have grounds to press criminal charges. Your being a cadet preparing for military service may well open up another can of worms that I don't think the elders will much like since I am sure that that the military won't take too kindly to that sort of thing being done to one of their own in traing to be an officer. 9/11 made such things a whole lot more serious than they used to be.
    Forscher

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit