need computer help

by els 27 Replies latest jw friends

• els
    els

I haven't been on this site in a while but you guys came to mind to help me. I hate to admit this but I have suspicions about my husband. I want to get on his hotmail account but I don't know his password. I looked at some downloadable password sniffers but I really am not that skilled on computers and the one I looked at the closest (Ace) can't be used on a dialup modem. Any ideas? els

• heathen
    heathen

Yah , try to get him to talk in his sleep .........................

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

If you're to the point where you're ready to stoop to that sort of behaviour why not just go see a lawyer and end the marriage?

Yes, I know how to find his password, but I'm not about to show anyone how it's done.

W

• els
    els

Look, I don't want to go into details but we had a problem back in the fall and I thought it was behind us but now I'm not so sure. Maybe I'm grasping at straws but getting into his email is one way I can think of to find out if there is a problem or if I'm overreacting to something. I may not even do it but I need to figure things out. Don't judge me. els

• ballistic
    ballistic

What you need is a key logger that records every thing typed on the PC. Be careful though because the same software can be used by a hacker to retrieve your passwords and bank details.

• els
    els

balistic, Help me out here. Where do I get a key logger and how do I use it? If I put it on his laptop will he know? He's a learning computer tech. I on the other hand am happy if I put an attatchment on an email and it goes through. Well, maybe I'm not that bad but you get the point. This is really important to me. We've been married almost 27 years and we left "the truth" together. Literally, we stood up and walked out of a Sunday meeting with our two little children and never went back. He is very important to me. els

• ballistic
    ballistic

It's a matter of using free software. I haven't done this so I cannot recommend a package. I would try somewhere like www.download.com

What I helped setup for a friend was the ability to control a web cam remotely and stream the data across the internet to a PC here. And yes she was cheating.

• ballistic
    ballistic

... and no - I'm not selling the video.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Geeze its just like being back in again ! Big brother and spying on people.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Dr Jekyll, I could do it. Do you think it's wrong? I bet there's big money in it. I think I might call myself IT investigations PLC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit