While the cat's away....................

by HAL9000 21 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yeah Hal we're all mad as cut snakes but what the hell .. Ballistic makes a good point about your lingo - just say theocratic warfare™ now and then and we'll be friends for life

oops .. lookout - cats comming ..

alt

• HAL9000
    HAL9000

I tried to post this earlier today, but managed to embed some control characters which terminated the message (very) early. I will learn…If nothing follows this line HELP!!!

Honesty: I have picked up the pieces before and I will no doubt do it again

Luna2: Thanks for the welcome

DB74: Appreciate your welcome

Unclebruce: Funny that you should mention I attempted certain to place certain facts before her some time ago, but the dangers of apostasy had been burned in by that stage. Re taking the plunge: I am not sure. She has said that she will do it, but does not appear to have progressed. By the way, there is little that is too personal on this forum when it comes to it!

Freedomlover: If I can help or at least provide some direction re aspects of science PM me. I do have some good resources available for (scientific) research through my work My own background is chemistry & radiochemistry

BluesBrother: (A strangely appropriate alias - missions from God etc...) Commiserations. Mrs HAL is contemplating doing book studies.

James Woods: I can remember that song too (from Dr Chandra), but it has been a while since anyone wanted to play chess.

Ballistic: I have spent the past few years reading....and reading...and more reading so I have some appreciation of the lingo. Access to the "forbidden planet" ie the Elders books has helped enormously in my understanding of the structure and mode of operations of the Borg. By the way, you are correct re 2001: it was a watershed in many ways and (IMHO) the pinnacle of optical cinematography (ie no computer assistance in any form).

jgnat: Thanks for the welcome. I have noted your comments and experiences and note the common thread (funny about that!)

stillajwexelder: I have appreciated your candour and views from the inside.

MerryMagdalene: Happy belated birthday and thanks for the welcome!

justsomedude: I cannot help but state the obvious and the reduction of their young people to the lowest common (work) demoninator....ooops denominator (Freudian slip??). I have seen the poor light in which scholarship is regarded by the BOrg (personally) and the race to get kids out pioneering. Sick.

bikerchic: I would tend to agree with your observation in general, but they have caught a bright one here - she has a high level of education, but has her own issues. The original WTBS damage was done while she was under treatment for severe depression as well as chronic illness: caught with the pants down, so to speak!

Serendipity: Thanks for the welcome !

Sad emo: Glad to be here!

Ferret: It is probably more a case of indecision than anything else. Add to that chronic ill health any you probably have it.

Regards,

HAL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit