While the cat's away....................

by HAL9000 21 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, HAL. Your spouse sounds a lot like mine. I am sure we have much in common, and I look forward to chatting in the future.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hey Hal welcome to the board and great first post

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Welcome HAL. I'm looking forward to your input.

~Merry

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

Hey HAL,

Welcome to the forum.

There have been many issues along the way which have required consultation with the cleaner, the window washer or the hedge trimmer to clarify:
    Priceless...
  • bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome HAL, good to have you here.

While I do not actively discourage her involvement – which would probably be a futile exercise at this time – I am well aware of some of the “spiritual food” dealt out. While I can maintain my composure, it is, without doubt some of the most puerile drivel that I have had the misfortune of encountering. I am afraid that I also take great exception to the illustrative material – I am not 8 years old and do not appreciate this type of infantile illustration. Pure unadulterated crap.

I do take exception to misrepresentation, lies and distortion – I have seen plenty of it over the past few years in JW material, but can appreciate how a susceptible individual can be totally sucked in. By the way, if I hear they are “lovely people” again I will scream.

It is a cult and they do not seek a high level of people but rather the dregs of the earth whom have hit bottom and see them as the new white hope.

But that said I'm very sure you do have a lovely wife. Please do all you can to keep her away from this destructive cult.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Hal,

Welcome to the forum!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Welcome HAL

• ferret
    ferret

Welcome Hal.

if your wife has been stuying sice 2000 maybe she has doubts about it.

• HAL9000
    HAL9000

Thanks for your comments and observations. I have sometimes doubted my own sanity over the past few years, and people think you are mad (or fixating) if you talk about the Jdubs.

• HAL9000
    HAL9000

Thanks for your comments and observations. I have sometimes doubted my own sanity over the past few years, and people think you are mad (or fixating) if you talk about the Jdubs. If the formatting of this post is strange that is because I have to work off-line and paste the text in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit