STALKED!!!

by general 41 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

The freaks.

Hon let your girlfriend know what's going on, it's very confusing to people. Once she understands that your not a part of that weirdness any more she'll be relieved.

• greendawn
    greendawn

What a freakish coincidence, but you handled it well at least now they will know that you are not one of them. They were really acting like cultish morons the way they thought they had authority over you. But who cares about their jehovah's organisation and bringing shame on it.

alt

Expressing the real feelings of the JW elders and the GB.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I believe it!

When i was dfed in January 1992 at that time 90% of the membership of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Rockland Massachusetts patronized the local "Stop n Shop" supermarket for their groceries.This was promped in part because a reg pioneer sister worked there part time.

I also continued to shop there after my wrongful disfellowshipping on bogus false charges,because that was my store too.

Get this-the body of elders made an executive decision and ordered the congregation to boycott the store as long as i continued to shop there.

Milieu control #1 in the eight marks of a cult.

Think! Who is this f**ked up and controlling but the Watchtower cult?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I guess your uniform was give away ! Btw, what were they talking about a committee for? The original purpose of the d/a arrangement was to deal with those joined the military or any other 'unlawful' organization. As I had it explained to me once"The Society could get into trouble for disfellowshipping those who do a patriotic service, so we just announce that they have left us"

Lets face the fact that they are going to d/a you. Accept it if you are happy in your life. Explain to your girl and you won't want to run again .

• jgnat
    jgnat

Aaaah, the elders are insignificant in the big scheme of things. Let them have their day. By continuing to ignore their pronouncements, you grow as a man.

You gotta concentrate on the girlfriend, buddy. How about getting her to read a book and then you can talk about it? Like, "Thirty Years a Watchtower Slave" That way you won't scare her or bore her with the gritty details of your personal story.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0801063841/104-5482847-1276739?v=glance&n=283155

• Legolas
    Legolas

Wow what a story!

Welcome to the board!

If I was you though...I would tell your girlfriend what is going on!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

"If you want to see man at his worst, observe what he does to his fellow men in the name of God." Anonymous

• Gill
    Gill

That just reminds me of that scene in 'Indiana Jones and the Lost Ark', where faced with a sword wielding lunatic, instead of fighting him, he just shoots him.

Saves a lot of bother, sometimes!

Sorry the idiots treated you so disrespectfully! Hope it all goes well for you and your family don't get upset about any kangaroo court the idiots may set up! Good luck!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Unbelieveable nonsense, this is why many people stay in the organization, for CONTROL. Listen to this elder lie his way through the questions: http://www.freeminds.org/media/eldertalk.mp3

Randy

• daystar
    daystar
    The current rules state that they can disassociate you, for having membership with an organization whose goals are in conflict with the WTS's principles.

Heh heh... heh heh... do I even need to say anything? I think not.

General!! Those were some hardcore mofo Elders!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit