STALKED!!!

by general 41 Replies latest jw friends

• general
    general

I think you are all going to get a kick out of this,

For those of you that don't know me, I have been out of the organization for almost 4.5 years but I have never been disfellowshipped nor have I disassociated myself.

Last night after going out to a nice Italian resturaunt with my girlfriend, father, and step-mom,( Who never were part of the organization in the first place) my girlfriend and I said goodbye to them and we began the trip back to her place, which is 2.5 hours away. Before we got on the turnpike she said, "that she had to use the restroom and could I please stop off somewhere." So I stopped off at Shaws, which also happens to be in my old congregations "territory" but of course the WTS and Jehovah's Witnesses were the furthest thing from my mind and I never thought for the life of me I would see Two JW elders and their wives in the supermarket shopping especially at 9:30 p.m.

As I walked into the store I immediatly spotted them in the canned soup aisle and thought great just the people I want to see...god what a way to spoil a wonderful evening. So here I am in my cadet uniform with my girlfriend leaning on my arm and all I am thinking is, just play it cool Nick just play it cool be nonchalant...maybe we can get out of here without a confrontation.

Of course as we walk by they spot us and you should have seen how quickly they dropped their items into the shopping carts and started after us. In response I quickened my pace and my girlfriend who doesn't know I was ever a JW asks, ( I aim to keep it that way) " honey why are you walking so quickly whats wrong?"

I replied, " Oh nothing...I wanna get out of here as quickly as possible afterall we got a long trip back to your place tonight."

She gives me a funny look and says nothing. So finally we reach the restrooms and I tell her I will be waiting near the customer service desk.( which is about 10 feet from them). So all the meanwhile I am scanning the store for the JW's who are runninng a covert mission against me and for the life of me I can't spot them. Until I finally catch one of the elders peek out behind a stack of pepsi boxes and for a brief moment our eyes were locked in contact and you should have seen how quickly he ducked his head back behind the pepsi boxes.

So finally my girlfriend is done using the restroom and she instinctively goes for my arm like she always does and it was almost if that acted as a catalyst for what happend next. As we were about to make our exit from the store...the two elders launch their attack and move out from their hiding place and like police officers go " Hey hold it there Nick."

My girlfriends like " Do you know those people?"

I go " No just keep walking."

So we keep walking and their coming right up behind us " Hold it Nick we didn't know you joined the military..HEY we said HOLD IT!"

My girlfriend is starting to freak out a little by this point and I say " everything is fine hun just keep walking."

" Nick how dare you ignore us...you can expect a call from a JC"

I stop and I say to my girlfriend, " Here are the keys go to the car while I handle these folks."

She kinda gave me a questioning look and said, " Don't do anything stupid."

I go, " Don't worry about it."

So after she leaves the store I turn to the elders and get ready to face their impromptu inquistion. " Whats the idea of joining the military and having a worldly gf why are you bringing shame upon Jehovah's organization?" Demanded Elder 1

I replied, " None of your damn business!"

Elder 2: " Oh so your swearing now I'll have to remember that at the JC"

I laughed and said, " Go set up your little JC, i know you get off on the power it gives you but when you call me...I won't answer nor will I come..and one more thing too if you ever stalk me again like this I'll shoot you...I got a concealed weapons permit..."

I left the store right after I said that and these turkey's still didn't get the hint. They ACTUALLY LEFT THEIR GROCERIES in the carts and followed me out of the store...with elder one saying,

" Hey were not done with you yet...stop!!! Were going to talk to your girlfriend and tell her what a double life your leading!"

I sprinted away from them and got in my car and sped off...and what was kinda funny was seeing them sprint in the opposite direction toward their cars to try to follow me...

Of course my girlfriend is confused as to whats going on and I just told her, " Sometimes people from your past come out of the wood work when you least expect to them...lets just drop it... to me the past is a closed book so lets keep it that way."

So I am expecting a phone call from my mom anyday letting me know when the JC is....LOL

• xjwms
    xjwms

WOW

What a story.....

Welcome and Hello

• carla
    carla

are you kidding?

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

GAWD!!! these elders really think they have some kind of authority...unbelievable. their ice cream is melting, you tell them you have a gun and they still keep coming. wow. what did they mean about the "double life"? sounded to me like you said you weren't part of the borg??

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings General

You've got to be kidding me. They really did that?

Dismembered

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

wow, those are some seriously jack-ass elders!

seriously though, IMO, from another woman, I would try to give your GF a little more info. than what you've said so far. I would have serious reservations about being with someone who hid things that big from me.

well, you will be DF'ed soon, probably without even being told. crazy wackos!

• Woofer
    Woofer

OH MAN!

Of course the elders were probably thinking it was Jehovah's spirit that directed them to be at the grocery store that very night when you were there. . gotta keep the organization clean ya know!

So in the 4.5 years that you haven't gone . .have they tried to contact you at all to see where you have been?

• general
    general

No I am not kidding...

My old congregation was one of the more self-righteous ones in the area...they were really hardcore and the elders believed that their "divine" authority was tantamount to being president of the United States...so I don't put this type of behavior past them.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

So your life plan for leaving the witnesses is to out-freak the freaks of your past?

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

What a couple of assholes. To bad you didn't throw.....

That's unreal !!!

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit