How Many Mason(s) Are In This Forum?

by TimJonz 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

What a bunch of whitewash! Trying to make light of Masonry as just a frat boy club for good men who donate. You do nothing for the truth and lie. None of the Masons on this board willa admit it.....like every coward mason who serves Satan.

• daystar
    daystar

riggedboy allowed to pass the following

What a bunch of whitewash! Trying to make light of Masonry as just a frat boy club for good men who donate. You do nothing for the truth and lie. None of the Masons on this board willa admit it.....like every coward mason who serves Satan.

Timjonz, did I lie? Very predictable.

• Quentin
    Quentin
    What a bunch of whitewash! Trying to make light of Masonry as just a frat boy club for good men who donate. You do nothing for the truth and lie. None of the Masons on this board Willa admit it.....like every coward mason who serves Satan. Rigby

What are you the playground bully? You want to draw Masons out, then be a man, knock off the juvenile antics...don't know how many Masons are on this board, don't care...why admit to anything, just so you can get attacked by a pack of knuckle draggers? Naw, believe I'll pass...sucuse me while I go ride a goat... Quentin Past Master Olive Branch Lodge...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit