How Many Mason(s) Are In This Forum?

by TimJonz 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Clam
    Clam

My father was a Mason most of his life and it always seemed pretty harmless to me. What I do remember is they always had chicken on the menu every Thursday night when he went out to his Lodge meeting; and he always told me that if it wasn't for Freemasonry the world would be overrun with chickens.

Do you think he was serious?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    What I do remember is they always had chicken on the menu every Thursday night when he went out to his Lodge meeting;

They feed you at meetings??? Where do I sign up???

I'm willing to do my part to keep the chicken population in check.

W

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Pssst TJ

Some of them are sabbath keepers. Shush hush hush....

D Dog

• uninformed
    uninformed

I have to admit that I have been a mason since 1970.

That was the year that I learned how to lay bricks. Does that count?

u

• LDH
    LDH

Uncle Bruce™ you bastard! You've given it away!

I'm gonna send you a Masonic™ virus that will automatically make the day's text™ pop up on your computer every 10 minutes!

W

LOL!!!!!

Love it.

• Quentin
    Quentin

one...so far...speak up fellow travelers....

• Scully
    Scully
    The easyiest way to tell a mason here is the sneeky ways they great each other. They can't give the secret hand shake so they mark their posts in various ways. I'm taking a big risk but I'm gonna blow the lid. To the untrained eye what often seem like typos or inocent spelling errors are actually secret little signals.

The most open and common marker is the symbol "™" meaning Theocratic Mason. They place this at the end of special words like "kingdom™" and "almighty GOD". You'll notice people like Clam and scully use it all the time.

unclebruce,

Funny you should mention this here, just after you completed the Initiation Ceremony™.

By the way, you never disclosed your membership with the Carpenters©. But the way you whipped up that pergola© made Clam and me kind of suspicious.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hey! I just finished tiling the wall and floor in my new master bath and plan on doing some brick work this summer. Does that qualify me as a mason?

carmel

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

can you sign your name backwards?

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

I'm a Mekon, does that count. We have a special handshake and a secret way of doffing our giant hats and making the veins in our foreheads throb to the theme tune of Cheers.... damn I've given away too much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit