How Many Mason(s) Are In This Forum?

by TimJonz 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TimJonz
    TimJonz

I found out about the so called masons back in 93 or 94, which was quite alarming t me!

• daystar
    daystar

According to Truth_about_the_truth and Rigboy, the JWD is possibly overflowing with them. But they all lie and say they're not Masons.

What alarmed you so?

• kid-A
    kid-A

We are ALL masons here!!!

Proof? Just check out this picture from a recent Toronto Apostafest!!! What an awesome parade that was!!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

I would be surprised if our resident anti-masonic paranoids didn't see the hand of freemasonry behind the SDAs too (hint, hint).

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day Tim,

The easyiest way to tell a mason here is the sneeky ways they great each other. They can't give the secret hand shake so they mark their posts in various ways. I'm taking a big risk but I'm gonna blow the lid. To the untrained eye what often seem like typos or inocent spelling errors are actually secret little signals.

The most open and common marker is the symbol "™" meaning Theocratic Mason. They place this at the end of special words like "kingdom™" and "almighty GOD". You'll notice people like Clam and scully use it all the time.

I estimate there are about 144 practicing masons here on jwd - sick bastards! Hope this helps.

cheers bro, unclebruce

• Clam
    Clam

LOL @ Uncle Bruce™,

I wear a Masonic apron at all times and also have one trouser leg rolled up: I can’t make it anymore obvious than that can I ffs? Another good way to spot us them is to follow them into Monumental Masons shops and see if they’re flicking through the Pyramid tombstone catalogues.

Grand master pooh bear Clam of the Pom Lodge

• james_woods
    james_woods

The Masons are actually harmless. It is the Shriners you have to watch out for. They actually claim to do good for small children who happen to be burn victims, they run orphanages, etc. The goodness of it all causes them to take their RVs to the lake and drink mass quantities while eyeing each others old ladies.

Incidentally, those toy Corvettes are for the lower grade temple brothers - you will find the real men driving four Caddy Eldorado ragtops, or at least acting like rodeo clowns in a mini model T which can do wheelies and spin around.

James, of the 33rd degree class.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Uncle Bruce™ you bastard! You've given it away!

I'm gonna send you a Masonic™ virus that will automatically make the day's text™ pop up on your computer every 10 minutes!

W

• delilah
    delilah

Maybe, because I'm a woman, and women aren't allowed to know the "secrets" of the Masons, but I don't understand, really, why all the fuss over who's a Mason, and who isn't??? My husband belongs to the Masons, although he has not gone to a meeting for awhile, due to his job and not being home on time....I haven't really done any research on them, but I do remember my aunt burning all her father-in-law's Masonic books, and muttering something about them being deemunized,....

I tease my husband, though when he gets a monthly newsletter from them...I tell him, "Your Royal order of Water-buffalo gentlemen have summoned you again"

• delilah
    delilah

Kid-A, that's a picture of the Shriner's club....they wear those little hats and host fund-raiser's to benefit Children's hospitals all over....so I'm told....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit