Brother Jesus was disfellowshipped by the Watchtower because.....

by JH 30 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I was wondering what time it is there as you are always around when I'm on the board. I thought you may be an incognito Aussie

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    I was wondering what time it is there as you are always around when I'm on the board. I thought you may be an incognito Aussie

Nope...your just an insomniac matey...hehe

DB74

• Gary1914
    Gary1914

He was adamant about wearing sandals every where he went and he would not shave off his beard.

• Gary1914
    Gary1914

He forgave the sins of the criminal being executed next to him and assured him of a place in Paradise, even though this criminal had never been to a Kingdom Hall, or placed a magazine or had even been baptized!

• wasted-youth
    wasted-youth

.. he asked the question as to why he had been deserted by his father, and questions are NOT to be encouraged?

TP

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

• Vandalizing the Kingdom Hall (or would it have been Bethel? - Luke 19:45-48)
    • Not showing subjection to parents (Luke 2: 42-50)
    • Promoting interfaith (Luke 9:49, 50)

At least those would be the official reasons.

But the underlying reasons, for which they would be seeking excuses like those above:

• Well, that act of vandalism would be a big one.
    • Challenging the Pharisees elders
    • Casting out unclean spirits without even using the Name of Jehovah™ would make everybody nervous.
    • Claiming to heal people - after all, the age of miracles has passed, dontcha know.
    • And generally not treating Worldly People© like $h!t.

gently feral

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Because he refused to take part in the stoning of that adulteress, and even had the audacity to say "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". So he broke the religious law. That`s grounds for DFing.

• greendawn
    greendawn

He said that those who want to be great in the kingdom must be humble servants, and the FDS is in fact the opposite he likes to hold power and dominate and exclude all his fellow anointed, as they call them, from holding any office. They say they are humble but they are obviously anything but that.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Brother Jesus was disfellowshipped from the JW Organization because he advocated unconditional LOVE.

• blondie
    blondie

For healing on the Sabbath

For calling the religious leaders offspring of vipers, sons of Satan

For eating with tax collectors and associating with women of ill-repute

For saying they had made the word of God invalid with their traditions

I think it was Louis Cassells, a religious journalist, who said that if Jesus came back today that he would be crucified all over again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit