Brother Jesus was disfellowshipped by the Watchtower because.....

by JH 30 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Brother Jesus was disfellowshipped from the JW Organization because _____________________

Fill in the blank

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Because he let people think of him as, and call him God. He was not disfellowshipped until 1950 when the WTS reduced Jesus role so that he was not to be worshipped or prayed to any longer.

• JH
    JH

Brother Jesus was disfellowshipped from the JW Organization because, he didn't want to give in his time slips at the end of the months.

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Brother Jeebus was disfellowshipped for running ahead of Jeehooba's Borginization....waaaaayyy ahead....

• ?me?
    ?me?

he disobeyed "secular authorities" whom his father has "set in their places" btw, he would not be disfellowshipped for not turning in time, just talked about behind his back for being a "weak publisher" and not "good association" in the cong. and don't get me started on his "hippie-like" beard me

• delilah
    delilah

Wasn't Jesus DF'd for having a secret, illicit affair with Mary Magdelene????and didn't she give birth to their child????

• kls
    kls

Because the Elders took over and there can be just so many Gods

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Questioning the borg's policies and doctrines

• Sirona
    Sirona

For speaking to, and dining with, sinners.

For believing in the power of God to heal us, here and now.

IF it were now, Jesus would condemn the Watchtower for having an organisation which is like a "whitewashed grave" and for needlessly putting laws upon people. In return they would label him apostate and disfellowship him.

If he healed people before their eyes, they'd label him demonic.

The Watchtower is the modern day equivalent of the scribes and pharisees.

Sirona

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

......... ......for kicking off in the temple when people were making money out of religion....perhaps the WTS were afraid Jesus would blow the whistle on them with their multibillion dollar direct sales business!

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit