Why do good looking people turn us on?

by free2beme 30 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Because as humans we have the ability to appreciate beutiful things whether it be music, a nice landscape, a sunset, the dew on grass in the morning, a fine work of art, or a nice pair of knockers!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Frogy you're cracking me up - don't change a thing!

• Frog
    Frog

Chap?? unclebruce, who uses that word thesedays??!...lol

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Because as humans we have the ability to appreciate beutiful things whether it be music, a nice landscape, a sunset, the dew on grass in the morning, a fine work of art, or a nice pair of knockers!

Totally agreed....especially the end bit! But joking apart its true....why should we as men be blamed?

• Frog
    Frog

why does it always have to come back to breasts, knockers, mammories, hooters...you boys are definitely all boobheads!...it could be a freudian thing though, you all wantcha mama's!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Clam and I have whole conversations talking like that.

Unc: I say Clam don't you think this cake is delicious?

Clam: Oh yes ol' boy just the ticket to tidy us over till tea time.

• Frog
    Frog

now that's what i call a quaint picture narrative!

uncb>talking to>clam>about>&=

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    why does it always have to come back to breasts, knockers, mammories, hooters...you boys are definitely all boobheads!...

And your problem is what? lol

• ferret
    ferret

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• delilah
    delilah

Beauty is absolutely, in the eye of the beholder!! You can take someone, like, oh, who shall we say, a supermodel, who is yet in the news again, for battering another one of her maids with a telephone...she's beautiful, but she's a right B#*%ch....who can stand to be around someone like that????

There is beauty all around us...one only has to take the blinders off to see it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit