The "Memorial" Is A Perversion Of Christ's Intent

by metatron 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

But the Memorial, as commonly "celebrated," is such a handy-dandy anti-recruitment tool!

Yesterday, I saw a young Hispanic man reading the back cover of a Watchtower in the BART station. It was the annual Memorial invite, titled "The Most Important Date in History" or some such.

I chirped, "Oh, I used to go to those! Did you know they take communion only once a year? And most of them don't even take the bread and wine?" He didn't comment; probably felt there was nothing to be said.

gently feral Look! Easter colors!

• Berean
    Berean

I just posted this on both my doors for the JW's that are out in force trying to get everyone to the Memorial.

(By the way, I will be having my own Memorial celebration. One where I can partake. I am not attending the un-Godly celebration as done by Jehovah's Witnesses.)

DO NOT USE THIS DOOR TO CONTACT RESIDENTS UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO DO SO! THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!

Do not leave religious pamphlets of any type!

Do not leave anything in mail box unless it is properly posted. Leaving items in mailbox without postage is ILLEAGAL! Doing so is un-Christian! This action will prove that you do not belong with the TRUE CHRISTAIN RELIGION!

If you are "counting time," do not knock or try to contact residents. You are not qualified to count time on me. If anyone ministers to someone I will minister to you.

If you take this post, you are guilty of stealing my property and you will be charged with stealing. Your un-Godliness will be exposed.

If you slander me, I will pursue you through the local courts of law. If you talk about this post in a derogatory manner, it will be considered as slander. Any discussion by you and any of your associates, of this note, will be considered as slander. I will not pursue you through your religious affiliation; I will pursue each of you personally through the legal courts of law for SLANDER! Your un-Godliness will be exposed.

Your religion will not support you; this will prove that whatever religion you are affiliated with, it will abandon you and not support you in what you are doing. They are only interested in protecting their corporate possessions. ALL ORGANIZED RELIGIONS ARE CORPORATE ENTITIES, ALL ORGANIZED RELIGIONS ARE CORRUPT!

Any organized religion will protect its monetary holdings and will abandon the individual that follows its DOGMA, this proves that it is not God's true organization - it proves that the organization is interested in accumulating riches and material possessions! Your un-Godliness will be exposed.

You will not be persecuted for you religion; only for your illegal activities. In other words; illegal use of mailbox, immoral and un-lawful slander, and falsely promoting a corporation under the disguise of religion. Your un-Godliness will be exposed.

Walk away, consider your true motives, do not slander, do not be un-Christian, follow true Christianity, put your trust in the writings of the Bible (not man's multitude of writings), read the Bible itself. Otherwise your un-Godliness will be exposed!

May you find TRUE peace and actually follow the teachings of Christ.

• Clam
    Clam

Your post is spot on Metatron. It is disgusting. The others have said it all too. These people stand in the way of God, and they've got a lot of bad karma coming their way.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Simply don't go

For if any one sees you, a man of knowledge, at table in an idol's temple, might he not be encouraged, if his conscience is weak, to eat food offered to idols? And so by your knowledge this weak man is destroyed, the brother for whom Christ died.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit