Hi Everyone

by wasted-youth 25 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Welcome Wasted,

I don't think anyone totally gets over being a JW. I do hope one day that i can call myself and XXJW. It helps talking to others that understand so I hope you stick around.

• wasted-youth
    wasted-youth

Thank you all for the greetings - I look forward to becoming a part of the community. Sorry i didn't thank you last night - time differential and total exhaustion didn't help! And I hve finally worked out the emoticons - many thanks for advice! . I did the same last night and it didn't work (honestly!!! - OK, I bet they all say that!)

Now I have met you all (or some of you at least) I shall begin to explore other threads with a view to contributing what little I have to offer!

All the best to everybody. Was it Pilate who allegedly asked 'What is Truth?' Hmmm, bet he didn't have the WTS in mind when he asked the question! Bye!

• Ellie
    Ellie

Hi Wasted Youth, I didn't get to your thread last night, I'm a little slow, blame it on being in Wales, but welcome to the forum all the same.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi wasted-youth, and welcome to the board

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

Hi wasted-youth it's good to have you here. I was much the same as you, late at night, typed ex-jw into Google and glad I did.

I look forward to reading you're posts.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

welcome to the board

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit