OK. So Who Want's To Take Me To THe Memorial?

by OpenFireGlass 30 Replies latest jw friends

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

OFG...it all depends on how expensive your undergarments are!!! As you will be crucified, I'd like to know that I'd get some monetary gain out of the deal!!!

Swalker

• luna2
    luna2

I'm crying here...That is a riot! Merry, its not too late to find an old blanket and make your own costume! Or perhaps Jebus should come with a harem of lovely fallen women. I bet the dubs would warmly uninvite you to the annual "Night to Remember" and call the cops.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Maybe combine ideas from this thread with this one:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/110809/1.ashx

And I come in just as they start partaking passing the crackers & juice and start yelling: "NO NO! You're doing it all wrong"

• mariposa
    mariposa

The looks on peoples faces would be priceless!!!! hahahahaha

• truthfullyspeaking
    truthfullyspeaking

As a matter of fact...there will be other like ones attending - Acts 10:34,35

• Frog
    Frog

...don't forget your crucifix OFG!! pmsl...that's a great pic, luved it! you should totally do it, why the hell not I say! make sure you sign up to partake of the emblems aforetime, call the cong in advance and tell them you're a member of the "annointed" who'll be in their neighbourhood over the Easer break hehe

...and with your being 33y/o and all, now that's just unkenny! lol x

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

You could come with me, since I see you are in California, but then we also have to go my friend's Passover Seder right afterwards and I would be worried that it might be your Last Supper :-)

-Eduardo

• Undecided
    Undecided

You're a little late, you were supposed to be here in 1914. I wonder what Russell would have thought if you had walked in on him early one morning that year and said," I'm back"?

Ken P.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

six days to go...

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

uh-oh... i've got serious competition here...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit