OK. So Who Want's To Take Me To THe Memorial?

by OpenFireGlass 30 Replies latest jw friends

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Forget the memorial,

Come to our next party, we'll supply the water, and you do the rest.

steve

• ballistic
    ballistic

stevenyc, I like it. Very good.

• serendipity
    serendipity

lol@ofg - I'd take you just to watch people's reactions!

• 4JWY
    4JWY

I did such a double take when I clicked on your topic and saw your face - you are a dead ringer for the only worldly boyfriend I ever got up enough nerve to introduce to my parents by way of taking him to the Sunday meeting 30 years ago. Same full beard, hair - minus the extra cloth but....I think he had plaid pants on and reeked of pot. BTW: Is that odor one of the SEVEN PERFUMES OF THE BIBLE I keep seeing on here?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

A Memorial Date!

What a quaint idea! Of course, public displays of affection or oral pleasuring would be out of the question. But what a thrill it would be -

[fade in]

"Wine, my dear?"

"Why no, thank you. Will you?"

"oh no, I always reject the emblems of Jesus' sacrifice, just as I know he would want me to do..."

"Cracker, Honey?"

"Are you calling me ... oh, pardon me, I misunderstood; you meant "unleavened bread" No, I do not engage in symbolic cannibalism. You?"

"As before, Sweetie. Let's rise and sing song number 26 "Little Red Corvette."

[fade out]

• ballistic
    ballistic

Announcement: OpenFireGlass has left the building, but there will be a second coming shortly...

OFG, when you come again, can you take us to your dealer - sorry I mean leader...

• OpenFireGlass
  • delilah
    delilah

Jesus Christ!!!!

Jesus Christ? ROFLMAO......I'd love to go with you...just to see the reaction of everyone there....especially when you partake of the emblems. You will be partaking, won't you, erm, Jesus?

• lola28
    lola28

OFG, I'd take you and only because it would be a freaking good show, omg I can see it now, so how long will it take you to get here?

lola

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

OFG - you're one sweet lord LMAO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit