Embarrassing...........

by beachbugg 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Rhyannon
    Rhyannon

When my little sis and I were teenagers we would often push the boundries on "acceptable" attire. She once wore this white skirt that was "well fitted" and got more than one disapproving look. I was sitting behind her and when we got up for the song I noticed that the zipper had COMPLETELY split, only to expose her black g-sting panties in all thier glory.I started laughing SO hard I could not even lean forward to tell her. To make matters even more embarrasing the lady beside me grabbed her kid's blanket and tossed it to her behind. My god, 15 years later and I still laugh. My sister still has yet to see the humour in it.

• nsrn
    nsrn

I was about 12 years old when one of the elders ( a heavyset, pleasant man that I loved) came up behind me and tugged at my ponytail after meeting. Without thinking, I drilled him with my elbow solid in the jewels. Bent him over double, grey and sweaty. I was so embarassed! I had been getting some teasing at school and on the bus and had been practicing my moves....

• tank
    tank

at book study, "bla bla bla orgasm" and he quickly corrects it "organism bla bla........"

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi tank, welcome to the forum! At least you know what he was thinking about- and that's a lot more fun than organism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit