I cant believe this.............

by vitty 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Scully
    Scully

unclebruce

How does one tell the difference between a male mountain and a female mountain?

• Mulan
    Mulan

We have had rain, rain, rain. Sunday was actually dry and partly cloudy and warm. So we worked in the yard all day without coats.

• wombat
    wombat

Scully..Some folk prefer to mount female mounts and some prefer the other.( But it doesn't mean that you aren't a nice mountain climber).

• luna2
    luna2

Ummmm...has this turned into a sex thread? lol

• wombat
    wombat

Do'in my best

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    How does one tell the difference between a male mountain and a female mountain?

Well scully, you need to have an experienced bushman guide you through the forest and point out the signs. There are some dreamimg places where only women are supposed to go and other places where only men can go. There are secret marks throughout the land to indicate if a certain place is for women or men only. Indigenous people take these restrictions very seriously (and won't come surfing with me at Araganu

With a similarity to the genesis story of two angels guarding the garden of Eden with a spinning sword -
    during special corrobooree's a 'bulwara' is spun around to warn people away. A bulwara is a slim fish shaped stick which is spun on a string a makes a loud whiring sound like a swarm of bees.

Mt Gulaga (goolagah) is the female mountain. It is cared for and cares for women. Seen from a distance it looks like a woman laying on her side. It is often shrouded in mist and there are many legends about it.

There is currently a logging blockade on the edge of Mt Gulaga. The valley is divided between the pro loggers and the greens (who have fought hard and saved places like Gulaga and Mumbula).

Mt Gulaga from Bermagui:

Aboriginal teaching place on Gulaga (energy rocks):

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

It's rained a bit this week, but things are definitely warming up and sunny here....in the low 80's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit