I cant believe this.............

by vitty 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• serendipity
    serendipity

We'll be in the lower 80's today here in the Dallas area.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

It's a tad cloudy, but it's 67 right now and it's only 8 am. I think it's getting up to around 75 or so today.

Uncle Brucie...will you adopt me so I can come live in Australia with you?

luv, jojo

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yeah sure, why not kitty , what's another mouth to feed .. I've still got the same rules as with my girls though - In bed by midnight if tommorrow's a working day ..clean your room once a week and only one boy in your room at a time lol.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Yeah sure, why not kitty , what's another mouth to feed .. I've still got the same rules as with my girls though - In bed by midnight if tommorrow's a working day ..clean your room once a week and only one boy in your room at a time lol.

Sounds good to me. I'm easy to feed too! I can live off of fish and bugs.

luv, jojoof the Oz or bust class

• jonsey
    jonsey
    It's Beautiful!!! Atlanta, Georgia
    Currently: 76°F Partly Cloudy Atlanta, Georgia
    Currently: 24°C Partly Cloudy
    Wind: Southwest at 15 MPH Humidity: 40% Dewpoint: 50°F Barometer: 30.15 inches and falling Heat Index: 77°F Wind: Southwest at 24 KPH Humidity: 40% Dewpoint: 10°C Barometer: 1021 millibars and falling Heat Index: 25° C Sunrise: 6:26 am Sunset: 6:57 pm

Jonsey

• Carmel
    Carmel

what's "snow"?

carm

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i cannot believe how friggin awesome this winter has been... i mean, its over now, which is pretty damn clear... but common yall, i live in southern ontario, we get tons of snow every year, this year, mother nature decided to give us a break... it was so nice out today, too bad i was too sick to go out and enjoy it...

the infamous one

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Rainy and colder than usual here in So Cal

-Aude.

• vitty
    vitty

Uncle bruce, those pictures were fantastic !

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Thanks vitty, well if it helps drive away the winter blues ...

This south east corner of Australia is called either the Bega Valley (where the cheese comes from) or the Sapphire Coast (where the artists and whales come to play). We even get tropical fish this time of year from a warm current that comes down from the Great Barrier Reef and terminates off the coast here mixing with colder water from the south. These tropical fish are being sought at the moment and will all die off in the next month or so.

During their annual migration from Antarctica to calve in the Coral sea, whales take a break here frolicking with their calves before continuing back to the great south land. In many ways the Bega Valley is the land that time forgot.

Greencape lighthouse (you can stay overnight in the keepers cottage.)

The sacred waterfall/slide on Mumbula Mountain (the male mountain) - where for tens of thousands of years indigenous folk ritually washed off ocre at the end of their initiation ceremonies. (several miles north of my place).

The smaller towns have'nt changed much in the last hundred years.Tilba (below mystic mt Gulaga - the female mountain)

unclebruce (who doesn't recieve a cent from the Australian Tourist board

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit