I cant believe this.............

by vitty 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• vitty
    vitty

................We have had snow here since the end of November and last weeks it started to thaw....hooray.............Woke up this morning and its .....snowing Dont get me wrong i love the winter but ive had enough. I was looking forward to the spring, i want to see a bit of greenery instead everything is white again.

So whats the whether where you are ?????????????????? Go on make me feel better (or jealous )

• luna2
    luna2

We've had a very mild winter this year. We had some small snows in December, nothing in January at all (and temps in the 40s and 50s [5C to 10C]), just one big snow storm in February, and one medium snow storm in March...and that was it.

Temps yesterday got up to 70F (21C) with bright sun. I hear today is supposed to be the same. I'm not complaining at all!

Hope Spring comes soon to your neck of the woods, vitty.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

It's been a mild summer in the shire and now a mild autumn .. could use some rain though .. lol

1) Bermagui fishing fleet, 2) Merimbula - largest town in Bega Valley (too touristy for most), 3) Diving off Merimbula Wharf.

unclebruce

ps: snow? you lucky sods! lol

• luna2
    luna2

Unc, you live in paradise!

Not that it isn't pretty here in its own way, but if I never had to shovel snow again, I'd be very, very happy.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Some think Paradise is in Eden 30 miles south:

Fishing fleet at Eden,

3rd deepest harbour on earth: Perfect for whales: And lovers of corn:

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Eden Harbour (two fold bay):

psst Luna .. is vitty jealous yet? ...nya ha harrr...

• ferret
    ferret

We have had a very mild winter here in southern Ontario Canada. I only used my snow blower twice all winter long. Today the temperature should reach 16 c or 61 f. Love it.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

It's a nice, beautiful, sunshiny day. Well, what else would you expect? They don't call us the "Sunshine State" for nothing, you know.

We've been having gorgeous weather. The flowers are all in bloom; white dogwood trees and azaleas everywhere. And it's almost time for Springtime Tallahassee, a day set aside for a parade, etc. each year to celebrate Spring.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    It's a nice, beautiful, sunshiny day. Well, what else would you expect? They don't call us the "Sunshine State" for nothing, you know.

Hey Kenneson - exactly what kind of a scam are you trying to pull? Everyone knows Queensland is the sunshine state!

unclebruce

• wombat
    wombat

Bloody oath.....

At school we used to sing a song.........

"Life is great in the Sunshine State,

Every Queensland heart sings a song........."

We had a thunderstorm today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit