I'm new here.

by The 37 Replies latest jw friends

• The
    The

Thanks for making me feel welcome guys!

Im glad I've introduced myself. I just want the truth ... that's all.

I appreciate your advice.For the time being i will continue " lurking " ..

I enjoy reading your comments.

Thanks again!

The

• James Free
    James Free

welcome

1914 and also how the history is usually sugar coated

It's more than that, its altered beyond recognition.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Welcome to the forum...I look forward to hearing more from you...

DB74

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome The,

Great nickname indeed.

As you have been "lurking" for some time you must have read a lot of discussions on your questions, so I won't get into that. You may find the "Best of" section interesting too.

One thing which makes it hard to break mentally free from the WT is that our very words and notions have become a sneaky instrument of constant self-propaganda, which makes any questioning uneasy, almost self-contradicting.

My familly is in the truth my friends are in the truth ... ive recently gone back to the meetings in the last few years after going out into the world... I came back because I started reading the bible and felt closer to Jehovah.
    Becoming aware of that may help a little.
  • Crumpet
    Crumpet

I just wanted to add my welcome to all the others - good to have you heer and just feel free to lurk or participate, whatever makes you feel comfortable.

crumpet

• ellderwho
    ellderwho
    I started reading the bible and felt closer to Jehovah..

I hear ya! Welcome to the forum.

• deeskis
    deeskis

Hi "The", you've come to a good place to get some answers and support. I'd recommend that you read Crisis of conscience by Ex Governing Body Member Raymond Franz.

Welcome to the Forum

Best wishes

D

• ferret
    ferret

Hi The and welcome to the board. Keep reading here and have your eyes opened and really learn good from evil. You may find out the real truth.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi the!

Welcome aboard

• xjwms
    xjwms

congrats on posting.......I know how you feel.....I was here for a long time before I posted

Hello and Welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit