CO says: Pioneers sad; Ok to hit

by doinmypart 26 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

The twin takeaway messages appear to be:

1. Pioneers get discouraged because of high gas prices and a poor schedule, NOT for any intellectual reasons!

2. Former JWs are a sick, violent bunch of freaks who are notoriously unstable!

LOL, my thoughts exactly.

• FairMind
    FairMind
    "He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD".

Damn that's funny!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    You just gotta watch you don't kick the guy in the nutsack in case he has a change of heart and wants to become a witness. If you kick em in the nutsack......he'll never get to become a servant in the congregation cuz his nuts are flat.....kinda like a pancake or sumthin I'm thinkin,.............................and never try and cut off his dinger either

Dat's right! Kick'em right in da' bean-bag!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i mostly run into pioneers. while driving for a living. i allways start off with hi sisters. and ask for the new CRAPTOWER. IN A OFF VOICE. after i get the mag's . i start, many times they will ask. how did you know we are jw's? i tell them it's easy to . point out a person that knows were they are going (donut shop) . and walking like they are dead in christ. in the middle of winter. walking as slow as a snail. to get in as much time as possible. an not engaging one passer-byer. but holding a mag over their heart like it will save them . i'm pissing off the jw's so much in my area. that when the local pioneers. see me stop my truck. they run into the middle of the street. and play in traffic.... taslk about scared shit!!!!!!!!. ANCD ALL I CARRY IS A BIBLE . JOHN JUST TODAY I PULLED UP TO THE POST OFFICE QWERE JW'S HANG OUT, CALLED OUT THE WINDOW "LOOKS LIKE IT;S TIME FOR A BIBLE STUDY" AND THE 3 JW'S RAN DOWN THE STREET. NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO GET OUT OF THE TRUCK . THEY WERE GONE

• Mary
    Mary
    Trends are that pioneers are losing their joy and slowing down. Questions to ask pioneers: How is your scedule working out? Do you enjoy pioneering?

Um, how 'bout asking them something worthwhile, like "do you need any money, or groceries" or "maybe you should think about getting a full time job."

• greendawn
    greendawn

Are the pioneers beginning to realise at last that they are serving a human commercial enterprise rather than a god called jehovah? And that there is no end of this system in sight?

They surely know that the super rich WTS will not help them out in their old age no matter how loyally and how long they serve it.

• KW13
    KW13

I think the evidence its not for god is in the fact pioneering is about time and hours in not people helped.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The WTS has already given elders explicit instruction to NEVER encourage anyone to stop pioneering.

I once did and I used (Micah 6:7-8) . . .? 8 He has told you, O earthling man, what is good. And what is Jehovah asking back from you but to exercise justice and to love kindness and to be modest in walking with your God?

The pioneer had lost her joy, could not keep up with the hours , had too many other things on so me and another elder used above scripture and recommended she come off the list

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

IN MANY YEARS OF READING JW'S FACES , AND ACTIONS IN FIELD SERVICE. I FIND 95% OF JW'S ARE TOTALLY LOST IN FIELD SERVICE. AND TRUELY HATE IT. . STANDING OUT BEHIND THE POST OFFICE. OR AT THE TRAIN STATION . LIKE A WOODEN INDIAN . LOOKING LIKE A FISH OUT OF WATER. OR BRAIN WASHED ZOMBIE. DON'T QUALIFY. AS PREACHING WORK TO ME. ASK A JW AT THE TRAIN STATION ONE GOOD QUESTION . AND IT'S LIKE THEY ARE READY TO JUMP IN FRONT , OF THE NEXT TRAIN COMING INTO THE STATION. IT'S TRUELY SAD. JOHN

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Ok let me see.If they come to my door I can say they are being unruly and commiting religious harassment and I felt threatened and they are allowed to attack me on their turf per another post here I can freely place my 303 on their nose and pull the trigger.KEWL.I need jw bait....salt blocks and potato salad should do it.Yea cmon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit