Whats your?

by Andy C 28 Replies latest jw friends

• serendipity
    serendipity

I dislike judgmental, self-righteous, rude, know-it-alls. I've resembled that at one point.

• Andy C
    Andy C

Don't have time to respond today. Interesting comments.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

1. Liars

2. people who try to control me.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Those damn bloody Jehovah's Witnesses!

• Carmel
    Carmel

bat guano dropping on my head...

caveman

• Andy C
    Andy C

Agree with each and everyone. Sometimes life blows, doesn't it?

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I really loathe and despise people who drop litter. It is a filthy, bad-mannered, lazy, disrespectful thing to do.

• bem
    bem

I 'll have to agree with #1, 2, 3 and definately # 5 on Loa28's list.

My big gripe?? When your shopping in a busy store using shopping carts and a person parks there cart then steps into the open isle to get things off the opposite shelf from where they parked.

JH just a suggestion check and see if they took down those pictures of you from Most Wanted.

OK, this bugs me ALOT !!!!!!

Most of the times, when I take a walk, if a women is coming my way on the same side of the street as me, she will cross over to the other side of the street so that she won't meet me head on. That happens so damn often. Gee, I won't eat her.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I can't stand double faced hypocrites who are nice to you when you are present but full of resentment, contempt, and animosity against you when you are absent.

Also ppl that are very tight even when they have plenty to give and those that make a God out of money and their lives revolve around materialism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit