where do I start..here goes!!

by blsrose 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

WOW, Bonnie! Welcome to JWD, sweetie! I definitely know what it feels like to do all that you can and then turn around when you're in need and your alleged "brothers" and "sisters" slap you in the face. They love-bomb people in through the front door and slap them all the way out the back.

Isn't it great to be FREE at last? So glad you've got your kiddos out of that mess. Wish I'd gotten mine out sooner so they could have had a more normal life.

Really glad to have you here, Bonnie! Enjoy!

Frannie

• anewme
    anewme

Dear Bonnie, you are so welcome here sweetie!

Pour out your heart, your anger, and share your happinesses and successes when they come too!

We love you!

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

welcome to jwd, shame that your story is so typical of the witnesses. so glad to hear that you have moved on and out of that org and are doing so much better.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hello and welcome to Bonnie !! I love this comment

we are doin fine, broke all the time, but are rich in peace of mind!!

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

(((((Bonnie))))) (((((and sons)))))

~Merry

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi blsrose, and welcome to the forum, it's good to have you here

Thanktou so much for sharing your story

love

Linda

• blsrose
    blsrose

you all have warmed my heart!! i told Josh about you and he wants to post here, too!! you'll be hearing from him before long.. thanks sooo much

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Welcome! I look foward to hearing from Josh as well!

• greendawn
    greendawn

BLSrose welcome to the forum, one of the characteristics of this organisation is its ingratitude and how they just throw ppl out writing off with a single stroke all the services they had offered to this organisation. Instead they were calling you ungrateful.

• delilah
    delilah

Welcome to the board, Bonnie. I'm sorry that you have suffered at the hands of "true christians". Here you can vent, and begin to heal.....hugs all 'round, for you and your sons.

~Delilah~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit