where do I start..here goes!!

by blsrose 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome Bonnie!

Thanks for sharing.

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

Wow Bonnie, you're the one that sounds like a true Christian, not the witnesses. With the way you helped the elderly and the sick. Keep up the good work. Don't let those unloving bastards take that away from you. I hope everything works out for you and your family. Thank God you got out of that mess.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Welcome,

We wuv you

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Welcome!!!

Interesting story,the lack of love is typical,seems to be a common thread in many stories.I'm glad you saw the light about this religion.

Goldminer

• unique1
    unique1

Wow, glad you and your children got away from the abusive spouse and congregation.

• Woofer
    Woofer

Hi Bonnie . .welcome.

I was horrified to read your story . . the spouse . . the ex-friend . .and the "railroading" at the KH.

Like everyone else said . .there really is a lack of love. When I was in, there were cliques and such and if you were not part of the "special group" you were practically invisible.

Growing up my family was not in the "in crowd" mostly because of my dads explosive temper, our lack of money, and his drinking problem and I remember groups of young teens getting together and each others houses for movie nights and my sister and I never being invited. Was that loving on their parents side in invite all the teens from the hall except me and my sister??? I don't think so. It hurt, and 20 years later I still recall the feeling.

Looking forward to more of your postings.

• blsrose
    blsrose

I am REALLY glad I found you guys!! thanks for the support!! Josh and i have been out of there for 4 years now, he went thru a terrible ordeal, we moved to pensacola to be near my other son, and Josh experiened a lot of confusion, couldn't fit in at the new school. his grades went from honor roll student to failing grades!! he failed 9th and proceeded to do the same the next year, he had to drop out of school, the teachers and counselors were of no help. he is the best child anyone could ever want and i support him in all he does, he wants to write stories as Stephen king does, and he is very good!! i had to talk with him for a long time and he finally sees what the witness are about, he says he would like to go back to find other true christians who are trapped by they way they are brain washed, i know how futile that would be as they are convinced that everyone else is wrong!! and he would be kicked out on his butt!!

as for my ex, he and marilynn, as i hear, have seperate bedrooms, and go to the bars often!!(christian??whatever!!) he came here to visit with our son, Craig, and tried to hit on me several times, I told him to go back to his wife, i have moved on!! Marilynn's former husband was the sweetest man you would ever want to meet!! i had attended a get together not long after I left my ex, and he came up to and thanked me for helping him know how good a marriage to a good woman could be!! i guess my ex and his current wife deserve each other!!!!

we are doin fine, broke all the time, but are rich in peace of mind!!

Thanks again for the support, you know how much we all need each other, if i can help--here i am!!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Blsrose,

Thank you so.... much for sharing your story!! It really touched my heart, what you and your children must have gone though, then to be treated like that by those who were supposed to be your "Shelter"!! It's just so sad! Well, you are among friends here. We warmly welcome you, and look forward to hearing more of your post.

Sincerely,

L.L.

• Brigid
    Brigid

A warm and loving welcome to you, Bonnie. You will love it here.

~Brigid

• KW13
    KW13

Sharing your story can't of been easy but welcome to the board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit