Photos of Australian Snake eating kangaroo

by misspeaches 49 Replies latest social entertainment

• luna2
    luna2

Awesome pics, Miss P...gross, but awesome.

Is that your snake, Leolaia?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

It's one of the snakes at the Singapore Zoo.

I was hoping to have orangutan waiters bring me my meal (I remember reading about that when I was 8 years old), but alas, they stopped doing that, so I got to handle a big snake instead.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Amazing isn't it!

Here is one that died trying to eat an Alligator!

We all know pythons never chew their food. They just like to swallow their food whole no matter how big it is. So, what happens when a 13-foot python tries to swallow a 6-foot alligator without chewing first? This happens:

Read more on the story.

• KW13
    KW13

Wow a kangaroo that eats snakes

• damselfly
    damselfly

**shudders**

I'ma feared of snakes.

Dams

• delilah
    delilah

Excellent pics, Miss Peaches, however, I feel quite ill now.....and my throat feels a bit tight....I feel like gagging.

Legolas, that's what happens, to a greedy snake, when his eyes are bigger than his belly....oh, that's just gross!!!!!

• greendawn
    greendawn

They are excellent wild life pictures what one expects to see on the national geographic or on animal planet, and I was always puzzled by the strength of the pythons digestive system, they have to disolve away a whole large animal with fur and bones among other things. Their stomachs and their enzymes must be very powerful.

• bocephus
    bocephus

Ive always been fond of trap door spiders ever seen them eat a bird ? wish I could find one allmost bought ine in tennessee

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Legolas, that's what happens, to a greedy snake, when his eyes are bigger than his belly....oh, that's just gross!!!!!

The article actually said that the snake 'Exploded'!

• KW13
    KW13

True story - I was looking for an adapter to something. Stepdad had temp moved stuff to the greenhouse while he cleared the shed. As i moved one of the boxes a snake shot from it Damn you've never seen a lad scream lol.

Turns out the neighbour had lost a snake

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit