Photos of Australian Snake eating kangaroo

by misspeaches 49 Replies latest social entertainment

• Spectre
    Spectre

That's just a regular Carpet Python, not venomous at all.. The other one on the fence is much bigger.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Perhaps not.... but it sure is a hungry python!

I had a joke with my colleagues that it probably suffered indigestion after that meal!

• Spectre
    Spectre

Great pictures though. I have been tempted to get a Carpet Python at some reptile shows that I've been to. What I really want is a Woma Python, have you seen any down there?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Have you seen the pic of the python eating the alligator in the everglades and didn't quite make it?! GROSS OUT! I love to look at snakes but hate them in RL gross creepy things!

• Spectre
    Spectre

Yeah, I've seen that one. It's a classic.

• Leolaia
  • ozziepost
    ozziepost

BURP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I just had breakfast and now I don't feel too good

Still think they're amazing pics though - maybe I'll take another look when my guts have settled!

I used to work with a guy who had a pet snake but he had to sell it because he couldn't cope with feeding it live mice - as soon as the mouse looked remotely frightened he'd have to rescue it lol!!

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

After eating a good Thanksgiving meal or maybe going to the Country Buffet (I usually eat a little too much) boy am I full! I feel sorry for the snake. He doesn't even have a belt to loosen.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Oh yuk, that is so disgusting!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit