Breaking News from WTS Branch-Eclipses are natural

by DannyHaszard 25 Replies latest social current

• lilybird
    lilybird

more wisdom from the Watchtower university/college program......

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

If it ain't on watchtower.org, it could be apostate...

• kid-A
    kid-A

Watch out NASA!!!! Its "JW's in SPACE" !!!!

wow, next thing you know they will be telling us the "earth orbits the sun" and "the planet earth is a round sphere".....

• Honesty
    Honesty
    "eclipses are marvels of Jehovah's creation, one more evidence that assures us that the universe continues functioning according to the perfect laws He has fixed"

The Watchtower has just unknowingly admitted thgat the Assyrian Astronomical Charts are accurate. Therefore, 607 B.C. is definitely not the date that Bebuchadnezzar II destroyed the Temple in Jerusalem.

Thanks are in order to the Branch for their honest statements.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

So now that we're up to speed with this timely information, I wonder when the Watchtower will enlighten us on another crucial issue.

Do bears really shit in the woods??? Or is this picture a hoax?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Oh thankyou Watchtower for completing my education -next you will be telling me Aluminum is a very useful metal

• Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Wow! They really must have the truth!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Oh thanks a lot Danny. Now I dont even believe in eclipses anymore!!

• Spectre
    Spectre

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Maybe next they'll figure out this whole "gravity" thing as well.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Go figure why I went to college, when I could have waited on the good ole WTB!! I wonder if that'll be breaking news here in the US, too??Maybe they are going to take man to Mars next!!

Since they are working so hard, maybe next they will figure out how to shut up the apostates or keep the rank and file off the internet. Evidently their warnings aren't working!

shelley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit