Rude Behavior In The Office

by Bstndance 21 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

Thats too bad

What kind of office (business) are you in?

• trevor
    trevor

If someone gave me an article on obsessive compulsive disorders, I wouldn’t give a flying fly.

Could it be that the girl in the office was brought face to face with something that she had long suspected was true.

Anyone who objects to my comments had better go and wash their hands fast - ‘out dammed spot.’

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Could it be that the girl in the office was brought face to face with something that she had long suspected was true.

Possibly true trevor - but wouldn't you agree that there's a right way and a wrong way to broach the subject and this was definitely the wrong way?

• trevor
    trevor

Sad emo

Don't be sad - I agree with you.

• Kristofer
    Kristofer

I think we get way too diagnose happy in this country! If you watch too many of those lame news shows, you come to the conclusion that everyone has some type of disease or disorder. It's lame.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm sure if it turns out that she has OCD, the prankster could well loose their job over it and be had for bullying.

I don't know quite what the differences are in the law between here and there, but as I have been working for an American company, I'm pretty sure it's the same.

• serendipity
    serendipity

I guess I'm insensitive. If I suspected a coworker had undiagnosed OCD, I'd ask her/him about it.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

That's just really cruel; but there are cruel people everywhere. Those type of people enjoy hurting other people because they themselves are tortured one way or another.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    I guess I'm insensitive. If I suspected a coworker had undiagnosed OCD, I'd ask her/him about it.

You're not insensitive serendipidy, a calm talk over a quiet cuppa would probably be a good thing to do. That's very different to cruel teasing or cowardly anonymail. I'm glad I don't work in an office - there are sometimes too many wankers in one place unc.

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

She obviously has thought about OCD or been accused of this before.

Culprit should apologize immediately.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit