Funny things that people told you

by greendawn 25 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

I remember at the leather market a shop owner there painted a bell on the wall outside his shop and wrote under it: "Complaints department: if anyone has any complaints please ring this bell"

• KW13
    KW13

Now you lot better not laugh at me or i'm gonna lay hands on you

My stepdad in a bid to take me away from the thought of masturbation told me that a recent study with scientists proved that having a piss was found the most pleasurable thing after a survey and extensive research . Was he lying to me? lol

• daystar
    daystar
    Now you lot better not laugh at me or i'm gonna lay hands on you

So, are you providing your member as evidence as to what happens when you are laughed at?

• KW13
    KW13

lol what can i say

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl
    scientists proved that having a piss was found the most pleasurable thing after a survey and extensive research . Was he lying to me?

I have to admit, if you are really really busting for a wee, there is something special about finally going. And how comfortable you feel afterwards, not busting anymore.

• KW13
    KW13

i've felt better

• Mystery
    Mystery

We were driving down the road with a few friends, my husband ran over some of the reflectors dividing the highway. One of the wives said 'I never understood why they put those things in the road, I am sure they mess up tires or something on our cars when we run over them. They probably do it so that we have to have our cars fixed more". No one said anything for a movement then her husband said 'They are there so that when blind people are headed into oncoming traffic they know to pull the wheel back to the right a little so that they don't have a head-on collision.' We waited for her response… “oh OK that explains it” and goes back to our previous conversation.

• daystar
    daystar

mystery

ROFL!! Now that's funny!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i had an acquaintance who expressed a desire to plant " french style " green beans..

same person who asked her husband when she needed to take her car in for the air in her tires to be changed.

she's dead now...... i think the powers that be decided she was a waste of good oxygen, none of it was getting to her brain anyway.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

You stole my story..

My hubby used to tell me I needed to have the air in my tires changed as it got stale...I only believed him for a moment..then I laughed and smacked him!

Snoozy..who later put the water where the oil goes in her car..(Remember that story?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit