Sout Park Scientology-episode online

by Hellrider 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Here it is, the whole episode:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SSj9gc36Bw8&search=scientology

...it`s one of the funniest Sout-Park-episodes ever, I laughed till I dropped. But just one thing: In the middle of the episode, theres this montage about "what scientologists really believe", and it`s a really, really crazy (and I mean really about-time-to-be-hospitalised-in-a-psyche-ward-crazy) science-fiction story about aliens and their souls causing depression in humans and oh my God, it`s so crazy it makes the WTS look really sane! And please tell me: This is not what scientologists really believe, is it? Cause if it is, I`ll never watch a Tom Cruise or a John Travolta-movie again.

Ps. I put it here in in the Beliefs-section cause I wanna know if this is what scientologists believe. If they believe what the SP-episode says, then holy, holy crap, holy mother of all crap, they`re all insane!

(oh, and btw: Tom Cruise tried to stop this episode, ha ha)

• wombat
    wombat

Thanks a lot hellrider. I've already forwarded it on to heaps. Hasn't been shown in Australia yet.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

This is a link that I found.

It seems to be pretty consistent. I have asked Scientologists if these are true statements, and they have either affirmed them or attacked the source.

http://www.xenu.net/roland-intro.html

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Thanks XJW4ever:

Dear God, it`s true. That montage in the Sout Park-episode seems to be an accurate description of what they believe. This is what L.Ron Hubbard wrote:

Data (1) (1)
    The head of the Galactic
    Confederation (76 planets around
    larger stars visible from here)
    (founded 95,000,000 yrs ago, very space opera)
    solved overpopulation (250 billion
    or so per planet) -- 178 billion
    average) by mass implanting.
    He caused people to be brought to
    Teegeeack (Earth) and put an H Bomb
    on the principal volcanoes (Incident 2)
    and then the Pacific area ones
    were taken in boxes to Hawaii
    and the Atlantic Area ones to
    Las Palmas and there "packaged."
    His name was Xenu. He used
    renegades. Various misleading
    data by means of circuits etc.
    were placed in the implants.
    When through with his crime Loyal Officers
    (to the people) captured him
    after 6 years of battle
    and put him in an electronic
    mountain trap where he still
    is. "They" are gone. The place (Confed.)
    has since been a desert.

So basically, scientologists believe that a horrible space monster/king on a planet in some distant galaxy, took a lot of other aliens and sent them to earth, and killed them with Hydrogen bombs. And the souls of these poor aliens are still here on earth, infesting people minds, causing depression and all sorts of mental illness. So if you`re depressed, join the scientologists, and they will cleanse that space alien-soul straight out of you.

These people are lunatics.

• merfi
    merfi

I'd missed it last Wednesday so thank you for the link!! Very funny, yet soberingly true. I was thinking how ridiculous... then realized I was just as sucked in as Scientologist are.

It would be fun to see a SP episode about JW....

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

The funny thing about this "cult" is they claim their L.Ron Hubbard as their founder. He was a science fiction writer that parlayed his fantasies into a multi-million dollar religion....go figure, people are so gullible.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The bizarre sci-fi beliefs are supposed to be only for "mature" Scientologists, i.e. ones that have shelled out a fortune for years of "auditing".

So if you ask them if they really believe all that shit, they think that you don't have the right to know because you're not a Scientologist, you just don't understand. So you'll never get a straight answer.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

The recent Rolling Stones Magazine has an article on the Scientologists. It is pretty amazing. And the South Park episode that is about Scientology is not supposed to be aired any longer. Anyway, that is what the article said.

They sounded pretty odd but if you took out a few things they sounded just like JW's. Kind of freaky.

Loruhamah

• uninformed
    uninformed

LRH

Thanks, good post.

u

• osmosis
    osmosis

Is a fantastic story about space aliens really less plausible than a fantastic story about an all-powerful, all-knowing being who created everything and, in most significant ways, completely resembles humans? From a perspective that believes neither, one doesn't seem so much crazier than the other.

One time, for a laugh, I dropped by my nearest scientology "book outlet" and took a copy of their "personality test" home with me. It appeared to me to contain mainly questions that a) anyone will answer yes to (eg. "do you ever feel alone in a crowd?" or "do you ever feel that you are superior to others?") and b) questions that clinically depressed people will answer yes to.

So if you are anyone and/or are clinically depressed, you are the PERFECT CANDIDATE for scientology!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit