Looking for a ?

by kel78 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Frog
    Frog
    Why does one of ballistics ears hang lower than the other?
    I can't say I've ever noticed that fella!

Wombat...it's a technical term called tilting your head to the right??!

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Thank you Frog for that.I feel better.I want a nose like Christopher Plummer.My wifey likes my nose (I think).I will stop worrying about it.

• Frog
    Frog
    To be honest, I thought I had quite a big nose, but there again you know what they say about men with big noses!

I thought that was big hands?...

perhaps it's to divert attention away from the areas that really count lol...gees, I think i'm overtired...you'll have to forgive me!

• ballistic
    ballistic

What time is it over there and where is unclebruce???

• wombat
    wombat

Ballistic...9.40 pm Saturday nite. I think that unc is having a sleep-in.

• Frog
    Frog
    LOL - maybe we should get together sometime, you never know!

sure Balli why not ...but just for the record you should know up front that I'm 2" tall & green...you know what the internets like these days, people have all sorts of preconceived ideas x...i really am tired, and i think it may be starting to show lol

• wombat
    wombat

Sorry Ballistic...It is 9.20 pm, not 9.40. You see the big hand was on the four..........

• Frog
    Frog
    What time is it over there and where is unclebruce???

Aus EST=GMT+11...which at my place clocks us in at around 10:20pm...it's been a long few days, serious sleep deprivation issues from slaving over uni essays... I think Uncle Bruce must actually have a social life...who'd have though it??! hehe

• Frog
    Frog

oh Wombat, I see you're a member of the sunshine state...thus the no daylight savings thing...

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I'm 2" tall & green...

ROFLMAO - well that would be... interesting. I'll try not to tread on you at the next Apostfest!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit