any here ever use their credit card on ebay?

by orbison11 13 Replies latest jw friends

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Hi. I wanted to say that 95% positive feedback is a VERY POOR score! DO NOT BUY from anyone with 97% possive or less!

98% positive feedback and more than 100 feedback comments is the lowest feedback you should buy from. Don't buy from someone with less than that, especially as a newbie.

Remember, you are just buying from some person out there, not from Ebay. Read the person's auction carefully, ask questions about the item before you bid, pay on time and things should go well. But if things don't go well, email the seller and try to work things out. A seller with good feedback will work things out with you. But there probably wont be a problem if they have good feedback.

-Lisabobeesa

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I buy all the time and I agree, there are a couple things to look out for. Lisa hit it right on with the positive rating, I won't buy from anyone with a rating lower than about 98%. But I learned this next one the hard way, look at the shipping cost before you make your bid. Some sellers make their profit on it. After you bid, if you win you have no recourse except to pay.

Other than that, I use my credit card all the time, in fact I use my debit card as well all the time, and I have never had a problem.

Sherry

• deeskis
    deeskis

YES!!! Deeskis = the ebay queen!

if you pay by paypal with your credit card you have buyer protection. it's as safe as buying in a shop

• orbison11
    orbison11

thanks guys

now if i shop till i drop,,,it is your fault

actually i am looking for a medea air brush system (sunless tanning, temporary tattoos, etc) which is about $700 new and i have seen some, used once type thing and new, for $200

orbi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit