Why God is full of it and Satan is the man. Please read. Then Judge.

by Pinhead 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Pinhead
    Pinhead

Here we go: We are imperfect according to "The book". (We: being mankind) However, Satan is a fallen angel who knew, spoke and saw God. Yet, WE who are not sure and questioning our existence of life, death, the afterlife and what not, will be condemned for all eternity if we do not accept or conform to God's beliefs. Based on what WE believe. Standard Christian religion - Burn in hell. Witness belief - No ressurection, eternal sleep. Now Standard Christian belief is: Satan STILL gets to live forever. But not only that, he gets to live forever and enjoy it! Enjoy torturing and tormenting everyone and never die! Yet WE die and get tortured cause we are unsure or did something sinful. (According to the book) We never saw God. We are going on belief. Yet we are condemned. Satan gets to live forever and enjoy it! So the most evil entity on the planet never gets to die, but we do, because we are not sure or didn't except Christ. Yeah this makes sense. Even the witness belief makes no sense. Eternal sleep. No life. But Satan hangs around and enjoys it. Yeah I know, eventually he gets cut off, but he is still around until he gets thrown in the abyss (Good movie by the way) Anyway, Satan is the man! Question's God. The father of the lie. The most decietful creature ever, and gets to live forever and enjoy it. By the way Satan is the only one who ever told the truth. (See Genesis) I said a curse word and saw an 'R' rated movie. I'm dead. Oh unless that movie was "The Passion of the Christ" The bloodiest movie in history. I can't wait for the sequel "Freddy VS Jason Vs Christ" Now that would be cool. Then when there all done they'll have to look at me Pinhead and see what death is all about. Which is nothing. We are all gods. We live forever, life is the dream. Death is the beginning of true life.

-Pinhead

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

pinhead-

Welcome to the forum!!

shelley

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    ..it. Yeah I know, eventually he gets cut off, but he is still around until he gets thrown in the abyss (Good movie by the way) Anyway, Satan is the man! Question's God. The father of the lie. The most decietful creature ever, and gets to live forever and enjoy it.

g'day pinhead,

JW's believe that in aprox 1,000 years time, Satan has one last charge at a world of 'perfect humans' , again seduces millions to his independant minded side and is then tossed into an eternal lake of fire as per Rev 20:14,15 (i think it's in Hawaii - hope someone records it in widescreen).

unclebruce

PS: "Father of the truth" is right, even by the logic provided - it's almost as if the ancient bible scribes had an agenda. PPS: Welcome to JWD. I can pull those nails if you like (It's OK I'm a carpenter).

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Pinhead,
    I have an uncle who drinks every night. He always winds up at the kitchen table, holding a beer in one hand and slapping the table with the other, rambling on and on about life, death, taxes, women, and injustice in general.
    Actually, I'm kidding, I don't have an uncle like that. But if I did, he'd talk just like you. Welcome to the club.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Don't worry about my nephew Daniel ..hic .. 'e's always been an 'onery cus!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"Don't worry about my nephew Daniel ..hic .. 'e's always been an 'onery cus! "

Time for bed, paps.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Welcome!!!

I always did have a problem with the analogy, "Ok, Satan, you sinned against me, so for your punishment.......lets see........I know! I'll let you rule hell!!

• Bstndance
    Bstndance
    then tossed into an eternal lake of fire as per Rev 20:14,15 (i think it's in Hawaii

omg that sounds like a Scientology belief

• bebu
    bebu

Not sure if you are serious, but if you are you are incredibly mixed up in your basic info. The JW teachings are bogus to start with, and the fundamentalist 'Christian' teachings are hardly accurate either imo. (However, if the situation were even remotely like you say it is, then I would agree with you...)

You are obviously concerned about judgment and how unfair it all gets by the things you mentioned above. This thread discusses judgment from another perspective, and I think you'll find it helpful:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/100589/1.ashx

bebu

PS: Welcome to the forum!!!

• OICU8it2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit