Bethel Police pulled me over for a violation

by What-A-Coincidence 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

You shoulda' given 'em the "red eye."

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

That's about as stupid as the WTS heirarchy requiring that the black bros and sisses wear "white" hair-dos. What maroons!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

ha your story reminds me of when we were getting ready for our quickbuild. They had a part on appropriate attire for working on the quickbuild. Jeans were particularly mentioned. no fading, no rips, not too tight. etc etc etc. I think they were paricularly worried that sisters would be there helping out NOT wearing skirts and wanted to ensure everyone was modestly adorned.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

is a maroon the same as a moron?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    is a maroon the same as a moron?

Yep. It's a more subtle way of saying it........like calling someone "Richard Cranium" instead of.........

• koko1
    koko1

he he! yeah we used to get the lecture about having skirts with splits in them (so you could see our legs). Seriously, some of the brothers have nothing better to do than make up stupid rules and regulations.

• koko1
    koko1

I just see a whole lot of men (elders, brothers) getting a kick out of telling people what to do. Seriously they obviously can't make it in the real world, so the use religion as an excuse to boss people around.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Sorry boys you cain't come dressed like that

it's a differunt kinda field service.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

one sister who worked with copiers was so upset cause sisters in the offices (including housekeepers aka: maids) could no longer work in slacks but had to wear dresses... she was pissed!!! her work required her to hunker over and go under desks, pick ups and deliveries etc. etc. I felt sorry for her. she went against policy but i guess the big wigs acquiesced. stupid rules. they said that so that all the branches could be in sync ...

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    I kind of hope they keep it up.The more they inforce stupid crap like this the more it pisses people off.Especially the young people.And it gives them one more reason to ask questions or out right rebel.The more everyone gets upset (for one reason or another) the faster they are to walk away and all the faster the great tower falls.So BRING IT ON you mind controling rats

You speak with great wisdom and insight morwen This is a great argument when driving off the nuckle-headed beasts of reform. cheers, unclebruce Tear it down class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit