I'd Like To Thank YOU For Posting What's New In Watchtower Land Here!!!

by minimus 13 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Thank you for keeping us up to date wth everything that's happening in the local congregations and from headquarters. This place is especially interesting because we recieve the latest gossip and oftentimes know about things before others know that regularly attend meetings. Keep up the GREAT work!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

btt

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i second that thanks!

i dont attend anymore but all my family is still in. so i watch whats reported here with great interest.

• startingover
    startingover

Thanks from me too!

My JW family is alarmed that I too know things before they do.

• minimus
    minimus

I also very much appreciate it when elders reveal letters from the Society here or inner workings of the Organization. When people get to see how hypocritical the Society is---it gets JWs into some form of reality.

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

I like telling my active JW wife about the part she will have at her meeting. She is quietly amazed.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I must admit that when I first joined the forum I was very surprised at how well - informed you are about the wts. I remember dedpoet telling me about the two new gb members. I just couldn't understand how he knew that before me. He said that if one of the gb sneezes, the forum gets to know about it. I didn't take him seriously then, but I know better now!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

So what's the question?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

How long can minimus make this thread I think, Ozzie

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yes, thanks to the information here, I've built up a fair level of reliability with my JW husband. I was also able to accurately predict the punishment from his JC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit